SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

I applaud those who are paying to watch the McLeish brand of football for another season

Id rather shoot myself in the eyes with a nail gun

Enjoy the free flowing Dutch attacking football down the wings with the aussie bosman and steven davis in the middle when he signs in the summer

I refuse to pay for torture which is exactly what watching the McLeish brand of football is if i were into pain id hire a dominatrix not pay for an AVFC season ticket under the current regime

Proud history bright future

THIS !! My feeling's exactly.

I applaud those who are paying to watch the McLeish brand of football for another season

Id rather shoot myself in the eyes with a nail gun

Enjoy the free flowing Dutch attacking football down the wings with the aussie bosman and steven davis in the middle when he signs in the summer

I refuse to pay for torture which is exactly what watching the McLeish brand of football is if i were into pain id hire a dominatrix not pay for an AVFC season ticket under the current regime

Proud history bright future

THIS !! My feeling's exactly.

i take it you will be sticking to barcelona then :winkold:

imo if people dont want to buy a season ticket thats fine,if you pick and choose games thats fine

but what is really annoying is if you dont have a season ticket or dont go to the games and still complains how it looks on match of the day

TBF Ash is consistent. He was always on here moaning whenever we didn't win a game under MON aswell!

I was going to get a 295 season ticket but doubt they'll be any left so will stick with the cheap game by game tickets. No problem.

caw2510 wrote:

it comes to something when you need a drummer to make atomsphere at a ground.

its lucky i sit so far away

I know, it's a shame so many fans turn up with no intention of trying to get behind the team and create an atmosphere.

i will quite happily get behend the team i dont pay to have somebody sitting behind me banging a drum for 2 hours every over saturday

caw2510 wrote:

it comes to something when you need a drummer to make atomsphere at a ground.

its lucky i sit so far away

I know, it's a shame so many fans turn up with no intention of trying to get behind the team and create an atmosphere.

i will quite happily get behend the team i dont pay to have somebody sitting behind me banging a drum for 2 hours every over saturday

Hey I agree, I was agreeing that it 's a shame the atmosphere down VP has got that bad people are trying things like drums to get one going.

As you said, it comes to something when you need a drummer to make atomsphere at a ground.

It doesn't matter how special a fan group; with a look at me approach to match day are, banging a drum at a game will be a bigger embarresment than anything put out on the pitch this season.

It doesn't matter how special a fan group; with a look at me approach to match day are, banging a drum at a game will be a bigger embarresment than anything put out on the pitch this season.

ths so true i went swansea & wigan away and was close to the drummer both times and i just laffed at them,

we will be playing music when we score next even though that does work for bayern munich

ths so true i went swansea & wigan away and was close to the drummer both times and i just laffed at them,

we will be playing music when we score next even though that does work for bayern munich

Or worse still - the announcer saying the first name of the player starting/the scorer, and leaving the crowd to fill in the blank for the surname :| Remember when they tried that last season? I forget which game it was, but...utter crumble. Everyone just looked at each other as if to say...wuuuuh?

Do you go to games?

Im gonna agree about the drum, if I had a ST next to someone with a drum it would do my nut in. Its not needed at all, or it shouldn't be.

So, who is up for standing at the front of the Holte with a big megaphone to get the chants going?

Im gonna agree about the drum, if I had a ST next to someone with a drum it would do my nut in. Its not needed at all, or it shouldn't be.

So, who is up for standing at the front of the Holte with a big megaphone to get the chants going?

The drum has been at games for a while now, it's not blasted it's just to keep rhythm. So people need not worry it's not the same as the drummer at Bolton who bangs it constantly in the silent stadium.

Â