SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

Well I just been to B6 and not only renewed me and the Boy's ticket but got one for Mrs Rob as well.

I must be **** nuts :-) :-) :-)

I've renewed but have moved to the cheaper seats. Still in the Lower Holte but am in Block L1 Row RR now. For £297 I figured it made sense to move. I go to the games on my own too so it just made total sense.

Anyone else sitting in that area?

How does Zebra Fiance make money if they pass the monthly repayments onto Villa in the first few months, unless Villa pay them a fee equivalent to interest?

Anybody in this field got an answer

Just bought a season ticket in K1. Quite chuffed. Even though the football will be crap I've missed going this season.

Oh dear!!! You really have been lucky!

Let me get this straight, I have been a season ticket holder since 88, some of the guys I sit with have been since late 70s, die hard fans who have been through the worst times. Whats different that we are not renewing this year?

Fickle? no, if we were fickle it would have ended in the past 10 times over. Cost? No, if it were the money we would have had the cheap seats but it does piss you off that strangers around us pay £20 a ticket and get to choose games, or bring a family for £50.

Bad football? not sure but we have sat through worse than this and renewed after relegation too.

Lack of ambition? Under Ellis we never had it and still went.

I thinks its the premiership, we cant get attached to players anymore like you used to because you know that if they play well we cant afford to keep them.

We dont have the money to invest in the club because the premiership dont make it fair.

Its a mixture of a lot but when you leave the pub to go to a game with a big sigh and you just lose that spring in your step , when you end up sitting surrounded by empty seats with no entertainment, with no passion, that passes on to the crowd.

Everyone of us have said we would renew if we got relegated and thats not fickle, it means there is a root cause to why people wont be renewing.

I am shocked at how many people have said that they will not be renewing next season, they may not be coming on here to tell everyone because it bloody hurts that it has come to this but its not just because we are not winning.

We will go to games but pay as you go or even concentrate on away games.

To be honest we've bagged an incredible deal with these STs for next season

Even if the football is dire, to be honest it's more than just about the football

Thats great CI! I dont mean this in a sarcastic way but I am happy for you as I envy you having that passion still. Its not about the money because if I go watch none league it will cost me more but it saddens me at the Villa t present.

The way I'm looking at it B6 to be honest is, If I didn't go, chances are I'd end up in the boozer watching it anyway and spending far more than the £20 a game our two STs are costing

Plus this way I get to not only go to the game but to be honest also spend some time with my lad too

If the results are as dire next season, McLeish won't last the season imo so we appoint someone decent in the middle of next season (hard I know to believe with Randy and Faulkner running the show) and we could have a real upturn in fortunes in the second half of next season so the season ticket could be great value again.

If the results are as dire next season, McLeish won't last the season imo so we appoint someone decent in the middle of next season (hard I know to believe with Randy and Faulkner running the show) and we could have a real upturn in fortunes in the second half of next season so the season ticket could be great value again.

Yes but as I was trying to point out, although I cant stand AM he would not stop me going still, its bigger than that.

CI its a great way to spend some time with your lad especially if the other option is the pub with the added benefit of noty passing on any negativity about the Villa in the process though I would argue with anybody who is renewing, just wish I felt the same.

Yes but as I was trying to point out, although I cant stand AM he would not stop me going still, its bigger than that.

CI its a great way to spend some time with your lad especially if the other option is the pub with the added benefit of noty passing on any negativity about the Villa in the process though I would argue with anybody who is renewing, just wish I felt the same.

Of course, watching the team is always more important to me than who the manager is. I've been to every single home league game this season, more than in the "glory" MON years when I used to miss 2-3 a season.

That said, given the shite way we've played in most of the home games, I really couldn't stomach paying 30-40 quid on an annual basis to watch us I have to admit so have been using the cheap ticket deals to make the experience a bit more bearable.

If the results are as dire next season, Mc

Leish won't last the season imo so we appoint someone decent in the middle of next season (hard I know to believe with Randy and Faulkner running the show) and we could have a real upturn in fortunes in the second half of next season so the season ticket could be great value again.

i beg to differ. as long as we are not in the bottom 3 he will remain. 17th or above with the wage bill being halved will be seen as tremendous progress. the brand of football is not important

At least we're going to see more academy lads in action next season

Admit I wouldn't pay full price home or away

No way would I pay £49 (tramps) away even if we were in the top 6

Away games like Wigan £20 we go to

WBA at £35 is borderline

The way I'm looking at it B6 to be honest is, If I didn't go, chances are I'd end up in the boozer watching it anyway and spending far more than the £20 a game our two STs are costing

Plus this way I get to not only go to the game but to be honest also spend some time with my lad too

Fully support the quality time aspect with your lad... It is fair to say that I have such considerations too with my wee lass when deciding whether or not to buy a ST next term. She is too young to come to VP with me and probably would just about struggle to stay concentrated on the game with the way things are...

Going to football with your lad will be an event, rather than an ordeal (which it has become for me)...

Â