SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

I don't know why don't just announce where you'll be sitting. No idea why this group feels the need to do things in secrecy. This plus obscuring your faces in pictures, you only wave flags, hardly think you need to cover yourselves up for doing that!

Anyway, you'll be sitting in cheaps seats, so you'll either be sitting in L8 or upper K1 or scattered along the front of the lower Holte stand. Seeing as you wanna be noticed it won't be L8. It's therefore a toss up between front of the stand and K1! UTV

I don't know why don't just announce where you'll be sitting. No idea why this group feels the need to do things in secrecy. This plus obscuring your faces in pictures, you only wave flags, hardly think you need to cover yourselves up for doing that!

Anyway, you'll be sitting in cheaps seats, so you'll either be sitting in L8 or upper K1 or scattered along the front of the lower Holte stand. Seeing as you wanna be noticed it won't be L8. It's therefore a toss up between front of the stand and K1! UTV

Were waiting till everyones got there tickets sorted it's that simply obviously we want the whole group together nothing to do with secrecy just purely wanted to be together in the block!

Were waiting till everyones got there tickets sorted it's that simply obviously we want the whole group together nothing to do with secrecy just purely wanted to be together in the block!

ok bud fair enough.

P8 is pretty much sold out

anyone know numbers of how many are left? thought i would be safe leaving it til later didnt realise demand would be so high!

Why don't nurses paramedics and ambulance drivers get offered cheap STs in the same way as the armed forces

Can of worms. I suspect that Villa have decided that offering a discount for those who risk their lives in the serving their country for little pay ranks a bit higher that those who serve us by doing difficult jobs for lowish pay. I'm sure Villa appreciate all those that serve us but need to draw a line somewhere.

Anyway will be on phone at 9am tomorrow trying to bag a couple of decent STs

If I don't we'll just muddle our way through next season looking for deals and picking and choosing as we go with a few away days lobbed in for good measure

How did you get on IC

Also any more news on Briganda

I don't know if you noticed there but I'm posting this post in your style without any punctuation at the end of sentences and also getting names wrong, I like it

As of next season we will be based in section L8. This will give the group a more visible presence, give us an area that is more conducive to tifos and allow the group more space to grow in the future. We'd like to thank all those in L2 who got behind the team so vocally this year and encourage anyone who wants to stay near the group or be in the section next year to relocate to L8. UTV.

Â