SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

Can someone tell me what happens.

You buy a season ticket now for next season worth $xxx and Villa are in the PL at the time that you buy your ticket but if we get relegated, do you get some money back ?

This is an honest question, I really do want to know.

Doubt you'd get a refund to be honest

Not sure legally how you'd stand if you took ticket back and said you want money back

The product has changed so legally would be interested to know

Not sure legally how you'd stand if you took ticket back and said you want money back

I think it is an interesting question.I did"nt think of the legal part though,but you are right, it would be like going on holiday and paying for a 5 star hotel only to arrive and find out it is only a 3-4 star hotel.

Can anyone answer this question ?

Can someone tell me what happens.

You buy a season ticket now for next season worth $xxx and Villa are in the PL at the time that you buy your ticket but if we get relegated, do you get some money back ?

This is an honest question, I really do want to know.

I think the answer Blues fans got a couple of years ago was you get four more games for the money conveniently glossing over you are watching the likes of Peterborough rather than Arsenal.

As for me my money stays very firmly in my pocket for the moment. Reducing my two adult tickets from £490 to £480 will not make me renew early. Bizarrely they were £520 last season and the prices are being frozen? Mind you we already know that maths is not a strong point at the club (revenue less costs?)

My permutations are as follows:

If we stay in PL and McLeish is sacked I will definitely renew.

If we are relegated and he is sacked I will definitely renew.

If we stay in the PL and he stays I might renew.

If we are relegated and he stays I will definitely not renew.

Over to you Randy....

They won't change the price just because we got relegated (hope to God this doesn't happen!). They will offset the Premier League price against the extra 4 home games that fans will get to see! :(

Surely it's good if they call you and you can put your point across. Hundreds of non-renewing fans telling them that they'll renew if McLeish is sacked has to be a good thing.

Club phoned me 3 times in the last week, first and second times I explained that I'm saving for a mortgage and its £500 better spent elsewhere, 3rd time I admitted that with only 4 home wins, defeatest football and a club whose ambitio ns match that of the unwashed down the road I shall not be parting with cash until eck goes. I've had season tickets for years, the attitude of the club have pushed me put them on the backburner.

Club phoned me 3 times in the last week, first and second times I explained that I'm saving for a mortgage and its £500 better spent elsewhere, 3rd time I admitted that with only 4 home wins, defeatest football and a club whose ambitio ns match that of the unwashed down the road I shall not be parting with cash until eck goes. I've had season tickets for years, the attitude of the club have pushed me put them on the backburner.

What did the person from the club say to that?

What did the person from the club say to that?

Said the prices are some of the lowest to watch premier league football, said we treat our fans with upmost respeact and while no one is happy at how the season has gone we need support to make sure next season is respecting of expectations. Then asked if I was the reconsider I could get a ticket on installmant plans, and this offer will remain open.

I'm looking forward to them phoning me so I can give the club some constructive feedback *rubs hand together in anticipation*

If your struggling to sell your own tickets, you may as well make some money advertising other clubs tickets?

ticketsz.png

Keep getting this advert for contenko.com sponsored links come up when using IE.

Â