Fixtures to limp home to.

Richard

Of course it matters when you play teams.

Stoke H - potentially 4 days before their FA Cup semi at Wembley if the win in the next round.

Spurs H last game of the season. If they have nailed 3rd meaning Harry can leave for England, could mean a different game to if they are 1 point ahead of Arsenal.

Trying to predict the run in games is pretty pointless at this stage....

So next four fixtures

Fulham H - just watching them V Wolves now, tough game - Draw.

Bolton H - Win

Arsenal A - Gunners have some momentum now - Lose

Chelsea H - Lose - New manager syndrome?

Arsenal away = Loss

Bolton home = Win

Chelsea home = Loss

Fulham home = Draw

Liverplop away = Loss

Manure away = Loss

Norwich away = Draw

Stoke home = Draw

Blunderland home = Draw

Spurts home = Loss

Boggies away = Loss

I think we will finish about the 38 point mark which, fortunately, will be enough to keep us up this year. It would still be the worst performance by a Villa team since the premiership kicked in, but then McLeish seems intent on breaking some unwanted records this year.

I think we will finish about the 38 point mark which, fortunately, will be enough to keep us up this year. It would still be the worst performance by a Villa team since the premiership kicked in, but then McLeish seems intent on breaking some unwanted records this year.

Same for me.

Failure to beat dismal teams like Blackburn and Wigan means any hope for having a decent end to the season have evaporated imo.

I don't think McLeish will even reach 40 points now so for that alone he should be sacked as he'd become the first manager in the premier league era we've had over a full season not to reach that low mark.

Arsenal away = Loss

Bolton home = Win

Chelsea home = Draw

Fulham home = Loss

Liverplop away = Draw

Manure away = Loss

Norwich away = Win

Stoke home = Draw

Blunderland home = Draw

Spurts home = Loss

Boggies away = Win

Arsenal away = Draw

Bolton home = Win

Chelsea home = Win

Fulham home = Win

Liverplop away = draw

Manure away = loss

Norwich away = draw

Stoke home = Draw

Monderland home = Loss

Spurts home = Draw

Boggies away = win

Extremely optimistic. 4 wins from the final 11 games. Part of me thinks your joking.

Not joking at all, though in the light of AVB's sacking, I'll revise the Chelsea result to a loss.

36 points should be enough to stay up. 3 of the bottom 5 would have to get 15 or more points from the last 11 games in order to send Villa down with 36. Not looking likely they way they're all playing (Villa has actually increased the gap to relegation in the last couple of weeks despite the shit being served up ffs)

Arsenal away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Bolton home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Chelsea home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Fulham home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Liverplop away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Manure away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Norwich away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Stoke home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Monderland home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Spurts home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Boggies away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

It gets me how people keep saying "we'll be ok, we'll win a couple". Why will we? We've just played 2 of the worst teams I've ever seen in the Premier League and got 2 points. Personally, I think we're ****.

6 wins in 27 games, says it all really. **** off ginger.

Fulham home = draw

You said defeat in the match thread.

well spotted, posted after a few drinks and being very pissed off for the umpteenth Saturday running. I'll change the match thread to a draw.

Fulham home = draw

You said defeat in the match thread.

well spotted, posted after a few drinks and being very pissed off for the umpteenth Saturday running. I'll change the match thread to a draw.

I thought you'd change this thread to a defeat :winkold:

Arsenal away = Loss

Bolton home = win

Chelsea home = Loss

Fulham home = draw

Liverplop away = loss

Manure away = loss

Norwich away = loss

Stoke home = Draw

Monderland home = draw

Spurts home = Loss

Boggies away = loss

so another 6 points to look forward to :( i dont think we'll lose a game by more than 2 goals, not thrashings plenty of playing for draws

i dont think we'll go down but the baggies doing the double over us will be painful

11 games to save our PL status IMO.

How many points do you think we will take

In alphabeticaly order (because it matters not when we play them)

Arsenal away = Loss - Loss

Bolton home = Draw - Win

Chelsea home = Loss - Loss

Fulham home = Loss - Draw

Liverplop away = loss - Loss

Manure away = loss - Loss

Norwich away = loss - Draw

Stoke home = Draw - Draw

Monderland home = Loss - A certainty - LOSS

Spurts home = Loss - We saw what happened before - LOSS

Boggies away = loss - Draw if not - LOSS

Pretty dismal

Im feeling optimistic today so ive put what i think will happen next to yours :) But overall i think villa will scrape relegation but only cause of just how poor the teams are below which is an embarrassment.

Arsenal away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Bolton home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Chelsea home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Fulham home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Liverplop away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Manure away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Norwich away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Stoke home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Monderland home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Spurts home - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Boggies away - "We weren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Their goalkeeper saved the ball and they attacked us in the 2nd half".

Tell me about it im sick to death of hearing that, i mean did he actually go to school as he just comes out with the same shit everytime.

Im not saying he's not an intelligent chap it's just jesus man study English or something and extend your vocabulary ! Ginger clearing in the woods

The last two games at Wigan & Blackburn should have been wins but the usual draws away from home have maintained the gap between us and those below us so we just need to get something at Villa Park for a change to secure our safety. I think another 5 points will be enough and I think that might be as much as we can hope for. :oops:

Something tells me im starting to see a pattern.

Â