London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Dont get me wrong id still destroy all the fit younger ones as well but sometimes you get a few that arent obviously attractive (in this case not very obvious at all it seems :lol:) but just have something about them.

Ennis doing well. Have to say, I am a little bit disillusioned at how many swimming medals there are.

Indeed. All of the talk about Phelps being the greatest ever Olympian is bollocks because while he has collected the most medals he happens to be in a sport which has a disproportionately high number of medals up for grabs. I'm not trying to belittle his achievements but when you have eight separate chances at getting a gold medal in your sport while somebody like Jess Ennis has to be brilliant at multiple events just to have a chance of collecting one then all of a sudden you arent comparing apples with apples any more. Phelps is clearly one of the greats, but is he better than, say, Carl Lewis or Steve Redgrave? I dont think so.

NxF09.jpg

Also: I cant be the only person who thinks Phelps looks like a lanky Carlos Tevez, can I?

Ennis doing well. Have to say, I am a little bit disillusioned at how many swimming medals there .

Phelps is clearly one of the greats, but is he better than, say, Carl Lewis or Steve Redgrave? I dont think so.

NxF09.jpg

Also: I cant be the only person who thinks Phelps looks like a lanky Carlos Tevez, can I?

I've been saying this for a while. The amount of different swimming strokes is akin to the 100m running backwards or the 400m crab. Carl Lewis's 4 in LA is the greatest single games achievement even if it's been clouded by drug rumours (they all were IMO which levels the field). I think 3 golds in the pool is akin to 3 or 4 on the track IMO.

Ennis is a goddess :P

Really ? :shock: Average at best.

She's got a great Ass ;)

With all those muscles these girls have, I'd be afraid of getting my willy snapped in half, if by some miracle my 30 seconds of pounding would bring them an ounce of pleasure.

Slightly arousing mind.....

Does anyone else think it's unfair that Pistorius is running in the Olympics? Good on him for battling through and doing so well to get to the Olympics with his disability, yet it isn't really an equal playing field in my opinion. He has no lower leg muscles and therefore can't have anything happen in that region. All of the other athletes have muscle there that they have to use...

Â