chappy

So potentially...

•Stevo985

•hogso

•dAVe80

•GarethRDR

•dodgyknees

•myko

•chrisp65 (provided he definitely gets sent one and has his faith in humanity restored)

•PatrickCousens

That's enough to get another round going.  Anymore for anymore?  A brief reminder of the rules for anyone who hasn't read the thread before:

Basically if you want to do it say here and in a few days I will do an FA cup style draw to determine who sends who a compilation CD. You PM your address to whoever you're matched up with and they send you a mixtape they have made of songs they like. I've done it on a couple of band forums and it's a nice little way to get some new music (or discover old music) to listen.

lovely idea, but having poured my soul into the one I sent out - I never received one, which left me all twitter and bisted

PM me an address, I'll send you something.

Possibly musical.

• Like 1

Welcome to the VillaTalk 2014 Mixtape draw, sponsored by Bowery's Mobility ScootersTM.

• myko sends to GarethRDR
  • Stevo985 sends to myko
  • PatrickCousens sends to chrisp65
  • GarethRDR sends to hogso
  • dodgyknees sends to Stevo985
  • hogso sends to dAVe80
  • chappy sends to dodgyknees
  • dAVe80 sends to chappy
  • chrisp65 sends to PatrickCousens

To recap, now PM your address to your benefactor and then simply await your CD (and/or quite possibly subscriptions to several sex toy catalogues).

I get Gareth Red Dead Redemption again! Luckyyyyyyy. And I know Dave doesnt mind weird shit so yeah that'll work ^_^

Bring it on! No problems at all with tuneless dirges. PM with my address heading your way.

Â