VT Mixtape swap (LIST ADDED)

chappy

Dave's will be a bit late - I have taken inspiration from Gareth's and will now do two CDs :hooray:

An evil one :puke: and a nice one :detect:

Also I do not have any proper CD cases nor a printer sooo.....that'll be fun too. Will have to get my crayons out!...actually, not got any of those, either :unsure:

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

Looking forward to this hogso. Don't mind a bit of evil music now and again, if I'm in the right mood.

I've taken the more tuneful approach for chappy. Nothing that I'd consider to be a dirge, although I suppose he'll have to the judge of that. No theme, just a good eclectic mix of songs. Which is what makes a good mixtape in my experience.

Christ on a bike!

I've heard of Herman's Hermits.

Been mapping my puny effort out today, sat on the M2 outside Sittingbourne waiting for a hole to be filled in, working out a running order. Mine looks utter mainstream now......

PC, it should be done this weekend (fingers crossed, not legally binding)

I've assembled a list of 31 songs. They're all 90's (ish, I've gone a year or two either side) Hip Hop.

My job now is to cut out about 10 of them so they'll all fit on a CD. BUT WHICH ONES?!

Cam'ron and Q Tip might get the chop for a start...

I've taken the more tuneful approach for chappy. Nothing that I'd consider to be a dirge, although I suppose he'll have to the judge of that. No theme, just a good eclectic mix of songs. Which is what makes a good mixtape in my experience.

Just opened it, will listen later, like the look of the tracklisting anyway, plenty of artists I've been meaning to check out on there. Track 2 is on my cd for dodgyknees!

• Like 1

I've assembled a list of 31 songs. They're all 90's (ish, I've gone a year or two either side) Hip Hop.

My job now is to cut out about 10 of them so they'll all fit on a CD. BUT WHICH ONES?!

Cam'ron and Q Tip might get the chop for a start...

CD case is finished.

Will burn the CD over the weekend and get it sent out.

Nice one. Glad it got to you ok. Let me know if there's anything you particularly like, and I may be able to suggest some further listening.

Track 2 is possibly my favourite song of last year. I listened to her session on 6 music last night. Worth checking out, if you've not already,

Â