Chocolates and crisps that you cant get any more

leemond2008

used to like the Big Country wagon Wheels but they were only around for a limited time

PS

your Pulps , Radiohead and Stone Roses never get a chocolate bar named after them :winkold:

Thats because they aren't shit, unlike wagon wheels which were ;-)

Anywhooooo, anyone remember Swisskits? A yogurt coated Muesli bar with a mad tv advertising campaign with the theme "I'd risk it for a Swisskit". These were clearly ahead of their time, no one had ever thought of eating breakfast cereal in a bar before and this was that weird middle class trendy shit that was inedible, it was no wonder they failed. Now the market's flooded with the bloody things and none of them as nice either.

Which brings me onto Pacers white and green striped, mint flavoured Opal Fruits (them be Starburst to you heathen youngsters) and even these with the addition of the green stripe were actually rebranded Opal Mints!

Ice-cream chewits.

I think you can still get those, I had some not too long ago. Actually, they were quite hard rather than chewy, perhaps they were very old stock left over from years gone by...

Kind of like the time I found a pack of Opal Fruits in the back of my cupboard.

I'd fogotten all about Secret bars - loved them. Also, used to like Cadbury's Country Style. I just LOVE that 70's site that Mike linked - storing it in my favourites for a good old browse later!

Â