Chocolates and crisps that you cant get any more

leemond2008

Havent seen Caramac Kit Kat for time. There was one I used to really like, it was a snack sized bar, biscuit covered with white chocolate, can't remember the name though

Can you still get Snaps?

Crisps - Yankee Stars. Came in 5p or 10p packets, and had a picture of an American Footballer on the front. Used to sell them in the tuck shop at my school.

Chocolate - Not seen a Cadbury's Spira for a few years now.

Havent seen Caramac Kit Kat for time.

Kit Kats are getting pushed big time over this summer, and the peanut ones are definitely making a comeback so I'd say all hope isn't lost for a return of that.

Although the Kit Kat advertising was supposed to be headed by a certain Mr Redknapp, which I'm guessing might get rethought.

I never see GOLD bars. Where can you buy GOLD bars? I would love a GOLD bar.

I know where I can get some, and I'm happy to mail a packet to you, but only if you first post an erotic picture of yourself dressed as a Wood Elf in the Rogues Gallery.

Anyone remember 'Battle Tanks' crisps? Used to be ravenous for those from the vending machine after coming out of swimming lessons at Linden Road baths on a Tuesday night.

Chocolate: we used to get 'United' chocolate biscuit bars and 'Viscount' when my mom did the weekly shop.

Spar's "Burger Bites" crisps were gorgeous, not sure if they're still going.

You mean these?

crispsbb.jpg

Anyone remember 'Battle Tanks' crisps? Used to be ravenous for those from the vending machine after coming out of swimming lessons at Linden Road baths on a Tuesday night.

Screenshot2012-01-24at014400.png

Crisps - Yankee Stars. Came in 5p or 10p packets, and had a picture of an American Footballer on the front.

crispsys.jpg

Amazing list here. Couldn't believe how many different types of crisps there were when I was a kid.

Nice work choffer. Can only imagine you have those empty packets locked up in a vault somewhere as an extensive internet searches came up with nothing. I knew there was another one too; didn't remember they were 'Battle Planes' though.

Nice work choffer. Can only imagine you have those empty packets locked up in a vault somewhere as an extensive internet searches came up with nothing. I knew there was another one too; didn't remember they were 'Battle Planes' though.

Not interested in empty packets but if I had a packet of Football Crazies right now, I'd demolish them in 3 seconds flat!

used to like the Big Country wagon Wheels but they were only around for a limited time

PS

your Pulps , Radiohead and Stone Roses never get a chocolate bar named after them :winkold:

Â