Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's being a prick, dont forget the club pay him to do his piece in the program every week, plus he'll see the huge pat on the back he'll get from talksport when villa fans flood the show tonight

1 game in the upper holte and he's an expert on how shit we've been this year

To be fair to him, no they don't. He does it for free.

Heads up for the betting this weekend...

QPR are 15/2 at Betfred to win at Chelsea, 4-1 for the draw at JenningsBet.

Blackburn 6-1 to win at Spurs, don't think a draw will be enough for them this weekend.

Bolton 11/4 to win at Sunderland.

If we're going down, I'd rather make a profit betting on the other teams to leapfrog us then put a bet on us going down. Just couldn't do it.

I love it now its all coming out. Cant see McLeish being manager still next season. Just heard on the radio under no circumstances does Lerner want to be relegated, he still has much respect for the history of the club and seems to be only backing McLeish for the next 3 games.

I worry that the three below us will all win one more game e.g. they all have a banker.....QPR will beat Stoke at home as Loftus Road has suddenly turned into a fortress and Stoke are shite away, Wigan have Wolves at home in the last game and Bolton will surely beat West Brom at home who no doubt will lie down to try to get us relegated.

It's in the lap of the gods then how many other draws the teams can get. With the momentum Bolton have from last night, I don't see them losing 3 of their last 4, they'll get another draw from somewhere.

I think we'll scramble 1 more point this season, probably at Norwich on the last day but I really don't think it's going to be enough.

I think we'll get at least 2points from the 3 games!

Bolton at home was the easiest opportunity to get some points and we achieved nothing.

Why do you think that we will fare better against Albion, Spurs and Norwich who are better teams than Bolton?

I agree with SIK

2 points is obtainable. Last night we were a yard or so away from being about 5-0 up at half tme. We did lose, but we played well for 60 minutes.

I do however think we'll go down

Difference is Bolton are fighting for their lives whoever thought it was going to be easy are deluded! I'd rather play the likes of WBA where we can show some fight! I know it feels like the world is closing in but we are still 3 points ahead with better GD!

I am convinced we won't get another point. As soon as Bolton got their second goal our players minds went missing and we hadn't got a clue how to get back into it. We are leader-less on the pitch and rudder-less off it. Every team below us, with the exception of Wolves, are fighting for their survival and we are like rabbits caught in the headlights, with a management team who have no idea how to help them.

I said this last night; the only way we will stay up is if two teams below us fail to get to 37 points, which I very much doubt.

Last night I experienced something for the first time ever. We scored and all I did was fist pump and applaud. Usually I will jump up and down like a mad man but something inside of me seemed to say that it would all be for nothing. I guess I have resigned myself to the fact something terrible is going to happen to us but I hope to **** I am wrong!

I am convinced we won't get another point. As soon as Bolton got their second goal our players minds went missing and we hadn't got a clue how to get back into it. We are leader-less on the pitch and rudder-less off it. Every team below us, with the exception of Wolves, are fighting for their survival and we are like rabbits caught in the headlights, with a management team who have no idea how to help them.

I said this last night; the only way we will stay up is if two teams below us fail to get to 37 points, which I very much doubt.

Last night I experienced something for the first time ever. We scored and all I did was fist pump and applaud. Usually I will jump up and down like a mad man but something inside of me seemed to say that it would all be for nothing. I guess I have resigned myself to the fact something terrible is going to happen to us but I hope to **** I am wrong!

the main problem is every team below us plays like a "team" ..we dont look like a team

Just done the predictor for the 3rd time today. I think that 37 points will see us safe. I can't imagine QPR getting anything at Chelsea or Man City but they will win their remaining home game so will finish on 37 points, but their GD will be far worse than ours.

We will need Bolton to lose all 3 of their remaining away games if QPR pick up more than 3 points.

Blackburn are pretty much down IMO so it's really 1 from Bolton, QPR and us. Wigan are galvanised and will pick up more points in the coming weeks.

After all this I bet we get a win this weekend.