Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About to say that 'Zatman.'

We got very lucky last season playing weakened teams in our run in and hopefully results elsewhere will mean that maybe three more points will see us safe this season?

However there will come a time when our luck runs out so we better get ourselves sorted in the summer.

You have to be an incredibly bad team to get relegated from the premier league. We aren't quite that bad yet... But we're getting there

Have people finally stopped getting hysterical over relegation yet? Or are some still expecting 3 of the teams below us to have championship winning form for the rest of the season?

We're safe. We've been safe since fulham... Before that we were as good as safe since the first day of the season.

People around here seriously overestimate the quality of the premier league. Look at how bad we are,and we're no more than 3 wins away from being in the second tier of clubs. We're dreadful, with a dreadful manager, but could very, very easily finish 8th next season with 2 good signings and a touch of luck. And that certainly wouldn't make us a good team, or the standard of the league any better

We got very lucky last season playing weakened teams in our run in

Yea Arsenal away and Liverpool at home in our last two games were really weakened teams!

They must have forgot them results for some reason , imagine it on here tomorrow if we lose to man ure , don't know if I could look

You have to be an incredibly bad team to get relegated from the premier league. We aren't quite that bad yet... But we're getting there

Have people finally stopped getting hysterical over relegation yet? Or are some still expecting 3 of the teams below us to have championship winning form for the rest of the season?

We're safe. We've been safe since fulham... Before that we were as good as safe since the first day of the season.

People around here seriously overestimate the quality of the premier league. Look at how bad we are,and we're no more than 3 wins away from being in the second tier of clubs. We're dreadful, with a dreadful manager, but could very, very easily finish 8th next season with 2 good signings and a touch of luck. And that certainly wouldn't make us a good team, or the standard of the league any better

Listen to this guy. He's the only person around here who writes sense - a dry pair of trousers in a sea of bedwetters.

Listen to this guy. He's the only person around here who writes sense - a dry pair of trousers in a sea of bedwetters.

:cry: we're going down ;)

I like the way people twist their delusion to such an extent as to say we'll definitely only got a single point more, yet some how, a truly wank QPR will win three out of four against Spurs, Chelsea, Stoke and a win at City. This presumably being after watching them lose at West Brom.

The reality of the season is bad enough. Is there really any need for the ludicrous hyperbole?

We got very lucky last season playing weakened teams in our run in

Yea Arsenal away and Liverpool at home in our last two games were really weakened teams!

They must have forgot them results for some reason , imagine it on here tomorrow if we lose to man ure , don't know if I could look

what do you mean if?

...its just a question of by how many.

Don't think we'll win at Mold Trafford but ManU are one of the few teams that allow a midfield to play, it could be very interesting, we could also get smashed out of sight but in reality its the least important of the games we have left.

The fact that we are heavily relying on teams like Blackburn, QPR, Bolton and Wigan to lose every weekend is heartbreaking and at the same time very worrying. I clenched my fist and said "Yes... get in" at every Swansea goal Vs Blackburn yesterday. I have NEVER been this disappointed in Villa before.

Obviously not expecting us to win or draw at Old Trafford today. I'm just hoping that Arsenal don't slip up against Wigan on Monday. I hate to rely on other results going our way but it's the only thing that we can do because we certainly can't rely on Villa! Especially with how we are playing at the moment eg, can't score goals and defending like 7 year olds on a school playground.

Under McLeish we are a small fish in a big pond and scrapping with the detritis in the gutter and limiting glory to avoiding relegation is the future now ..... get used to it !

QPR 2 home wins and a win at CI£y

Fancy a friendly wager on that one?

I'm also offering generous odds on Chas n Dave lighting the olympic flame

yes, lay down your odds, proceeds can go to Acorns

QPR 2 home wins and a win at CI£y

Fancy a friendly wager on that one?

I'm also offering generous odds on Chas n Dave lighting the olympic flame

yes, lay down your odds, proceeds can go to Acorns

Too easy, I'll give you 20-1 on QPR and 100-1 on Chas n Dave take your pick.

Only 3 wins away from bieng in the second tier ? We have only won 7 all season ?

We could finish 8th with 2 good signings ? and who is going to discover those 2 good signings ?!

As far as luck goes, our's has been all bad since McIdiot took over !

Only 3 wins away from bieng in the second tier ? We have only won 7 all season ?

We could finish 8th with 2 good signings ? and who is going to discover those 2 good signings ?!

Both of his points are still true though, despite what you have responded with.