Relegation - Merged

Amo69

New owner, New manager, New start is what we need.

New squad also. think its time to get rid of MONS old brigade.

How many of MON's players are left in the squad?

Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Delph, Heskey, Cuellar... is that it?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats it, id clear them all out, and guzan and gabby too.

the club needs a massive overhaul. clear out the dead wood on massive wages and start again.

If we were to clean out that experience (and don't knock it they are experienced players) we would have to replace them with more experienced players. Unless we are in the championship - where we can see the young players come through and fill in their places to earn promotion. We have to buy the experienced players, purely as young guns won't be able to cope for long in the premier leauge. They need to be weened in, like we're doing with Weimann, Herdy, Gardner, Baker, Lichaj, Carruthers, etc...

I suggest a new name like Villa-(real) ;)

I'd keep Cuellar (if he'll stay) & possibly Collins & Delph

Fatty can go for one last yard of ale somewhere else

Heskey & Warnock are gone anyway this summer, can't see either being offered new contracts

Heskey & Warnock are gone anyway this summer, can't see either being offered new contracts
If McLeish stays I honestly believe he'll keep Warnock. Wouldn't be surprised if Heskey was still here either.

People keep saying Warnock is off this summer. Doesn't he have a year left? I can't see anyone (apart from O'Neill!) signing him on the inflated wage he gets at VP.

This, Lerner has overstepped the mark big time IMO, and there's no turning back with the way he's alienated the fans, just goes to prove all the free scarves, free coach travel, doing up the Holte Hotel was a sweetner for his future ineptness...

Shit, another year of sulky arse Warnock and his wandering ways.

Can we pay a transfer fee to someone to take him off our hands, Burscough Town maybe?

At least he provides some comedy value, so long as it doesn't result in the opposition getting a goal (which it often does actually). I've actually burst out laughing on watching a couple of his mistakes, even though I know I shouldn't.

Shit, another year of sulky arse Warnock and his wandering ways.

Can we pay a transfer fee to someone to take him off our hands, Burscough Town maybe?

At least he provides some comedy value, so long as it doesn't result in the opposition getting a goal (which it often does actually). I've actually burst out laughing on watching a couple of his mistakes, even though I know I shouldn't.

Me too if I'm honest, depends on my mood.

Blackburn away last season for one, he was so bad he played like Stan Laurel. Oliver Hardy was just across the box from him too