Relegation - Merged

Amo69

If we can't get 7 points against Bolton, West Brom, Norwich and Stoke - let alone two home games Sunderland and Spurs and a slim chance against an out of sorts Liverpool then we deserve to go down.

West Brom's run in is quite interesting. Playing 4 of the bottom 5 (excluding Wolves) and then Liverpool, Arsenal and City. Everyone of those games is going to be a battle as their opponent's will have so much to play for. Only 3 points ahead of us after playing a game extra too..

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Brom will struggle in their run in, but when you already have 36 points, they are just a finger tip away, they have nothing to worry about. I am sure they can get 2 draws out of the last 7 which would be enough.

Sunderland are 3rd in the form league

What source are you using for that? Sunderland have taken 8 points from the last 18.

Sunderland are 11th in the Last 6 Games league (as you say, 8 points from 6 games) and 10th in the Last 8 Games league (11 from 8 ). They are 4th in the home form league but that's OK, they are playing away against us!

Mind you, it doesn't do to look too long at these form tables.

Villa - 5 points from the last 6 games (17th) and 6 from the last 8 (18th). 19th in the home form league (5 from 5) and 9th in the away form league (5 from 5) - I suppose that last one is marginally OK news. :angry:

Tell you what look at the way Chelsea fans have supported Torres even though he's been largely shite

One or two VT'ers (you know who you are) could learn from this

Tell you what look at the way Chelsea fans have supported Torres even though he's been largely shite

Eh?

Are you suggesting that we should blindly support McLeish even though he's shite?

Or are you saying some Villa fans who are supporting McLeish are as stupid as the Chelsea fans supporting Torres?

I think he's alluding to how quick we can be to criticise players, like Ireland, Nzogbia, Bent and Gabby.

Correct & Baker, the abuse he got off here on Saturday was **** appalling

I refuse to take certain posters seriously

I think he's alluding to how quick we can be to criticise players, like Ireland, Nzogbia, Bent and Gabby.

Like those who suggest David Platt or Peter Withe as potential Villa managers?

It wasn't so long ago you called Ireland "a **** prick" because of a press report about him installing a shark tank at home.

Pot, kettle, black springs to mind......

Rats, I had a great line about people supporting David Koresh even as they were burning and then you had to go and make a good point about Baker.

Well they knew if he'd come back to form he'd be one of the best strikers in the world again, so I can see why he might get a bit more support.

Like those who suggest David Platt or Peter Withe as potential Villa managers?

I actually suggested David Phatt hes the larger version of platty,but nevermind you wont see the funny side in that either,next time ill add a little smiley face to help ease your pain. :D