Jose Mourinho

maqroll

What English Club Will "The Special One" Manage?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What English Club Will "The Special One" Manage?

• Chelsea
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Arsenal
    • Other

Mourinho's arrogance is what makes English fans and media love him. It's what made the Spanish fans and media hate him.

I can't wait to see him back. Just a shame we won't get to see him battle it out with Fergie any more. I fully expect Chelsea to win the league next season with Jose and the inevitable financial backing this appointment will bring.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

media wankfest is pathetic. Mourinho is not great for Premier League. His team was drab between 04-07 and the Rafa vs Jose "battles" were rightfully described by Valdano.;

Might be great for Chelsea fans but not for neutrals 

That is very much a matter of opinion and while it might be your opinion it is clearly not one shared by a lot of people judging by this thread.

as a character he will be interesting for the media but by god the football will be boring. I predict the Jose love fest on here be over by Christmas 

I read a lot of people saying he taking the cowards way back into England, coming back when United and City are at their weakest

media wankfest is pathetic. Mourinho is not great for Premier League. His team was drab between 04-07 and the Rafa vs Jose "battles" were rightfully described by Valdano.;

Might be great for Chelsea fans but not for neutrals 

That is very much a matter of opinion and while it might be your opinion it is clearly not one shared by a lot of people judging by this thread.

as a character he will be interesting for the media but by god the football will be boring. I predict the Jose love fest on here be over by Christmas 

I read a lot of people saying he taking the cowards way back into England, coming back when United and City are at their weakest

Again, that is your opinion. I find Barca boring to watch.

As for the later point, I just think that is plain daft to be honest.

I think the kindest thing you can say about his style of football is that it is efficient and pragmatic (and successful). It'll never win style awards but then that's not what he's trying to win. I wouldn't choose to watch them if I had the choice though.

I think the kindest thing you can say about his style of football is that it is efficient and pragmatic (and successful). It'll never win style awards but then that's not what he's trying to win. I wouldn't choose to watch them if I had the choice though.

Yes, watching Villa over the last 6 years or so has been so much better than watching the dross served up by Real Madrid.

:D

• Like 1

1+1=3

:D

Again, that is your opinion. I find Barca boring to watch.

They can be, but watching Barcelona absolutely dismantle Milan in the Champions League this season was one of the best performances from any team I have ever seen. 

4-0 flattered Milan. 

They better be careful not to go back to studio too soon at Sky and catch everyone with their pants around their ankles. Pretty much no point watching SSN for the rest of the day after this press conference.

Still surprised by him going back to Chelsea. I know he likes it over here but he won't like Abramovich sticking his nose in again. I'm surprised PSG or another one of the billionaire clubs didn't go for him.

I don't care about the press conference, I will only believe he is back when Whelan confirms it.

Whelen is currently telling someone about his opinion on Alan Bradley getting hit by a blackpool tram on coronation street. No comment about mourinho until tomorow

Are ssn really running 40 minutes of the mourinho conference and then spending 10 minutes analysing what he said?

They need the other 10 minutes for someone to analyse and explain what Cascarino is on about when he is analysing the Mourinho press conference.

Â