Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can no one on this site look past the manager and see how poor we are at the back

the amount of people ive seen moaning warnock should be dropped and then u moan when clark gets put in. jokers.

McLeishes fan is back!

This team can play, given some tactics, confidence and a positive outlook. We havent seen that all season.

Get rid of this muppet.

Is it McLeish law that we can't play more then 2 passes along the ground in a row. Absolutely no passion, no shape and he's done nothing about it on the touchline.

Absolutle joke, get this fraudster out now we're getting worse by the week and I am really starting to fear for us, despite laughing off the possibility of relegation a month or two ago.

He's looked pretty vocal on the touchline. Then again, I tend to focus on the play at hand. We passed it around well in the opening 15 minutes. So you're wrong there.

What happened for the next 30 minutes we could be 4 or 5 down. Wolves went 1 down and the players responded and it hasn't stopped. We're now in the losing position and it doesn't look like it's gonna change.

I agree with you.

Seriously what the **** Steve? Stop treating the glass as 1/100 full. We could be down by 5 goals.

Shambolic !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh what a surprise a set piece that Hutton n Collins feck up.

And Keane ?. I've seen more of the 90's rock band today. Anonymous aint the. Word, get him off n get Ireland or nzogbia on.

Only positive has been Gardner. Done like. A kipper for goal but very good.

Surely this can't be allowed to go on much further. This mirrors 1986

bring on cuellar and bring on bannan for hutton and keane play gabby and bent up top and we'll look a better side

if we had a decent left back i'd say bring him on but we havent...

I was trying to think what I'd like to happen at half time and this is seems like the right idea....still worried on Albrighton, just doesnt look right.

64%-36% possession

Shots on target 8 vs 2

Corners 9 vs 2

Mcleish out. Lerner out.

Simply not good enough and never will be for Aston Villa.

battered by wolves, those stats are embarrasing. wolves one of the most notoriously boring teams in the world and we are making them look world class.

I cannot belive how weak he has made us with this line up, we all know they have pacy wingers in kightly and jarvis so mcleish plays straight into their hands and starts hutton again and plays clark who has no pace what so ever at left back.

mcleish is one of the most tactically inept people i have ever seen in my entire life.

I hope he chokes on his **** birthday cake later.McClueless out!!

BBC Final Score pundit Martin Keown on David Edwards putting Wolves ahead against Aston Villa: "Villa have conceded another goal from a set piece. Alex McLeish said the next player who doesn't pick up will be dropped. He should drop half the team in that case."

we are a laughing stock and yet there are still some who try to reason with this type of perfomance. If I was Mick McCarthy my half time message is simple.

"Dont sit back, go at them, they will crack and their are more goals in this for us"

bring on cuellar and bring on bannan for hutton and keane play gabby and bent up top and we'll look a better side

if we had a decent left back i'd say bring him on but we havent...

I was trying to think what I'd like to happen at half time and this is seems like the right idea....still worried on Albrighton, just doesnt look right.