Scottish Independence

maqroll

I predict that very little will change regardless of the vote.

I read an article that already talked about Devo max for Manchester and other cities being next on the agenda

I say read I sorta read bits of it and fell asleep due to a monster hangover  , so never read to the conclusion of if it ..the article could have ended with"Just kidding" i guess

Will there be some sort of outside independent election observer group? Has there been any talk of ballot fraud?

We're all British until the vote is over at least, so our word is our bond and we don't do election fraud its just not British!

I predict that very little will change regardless of the vote.

I read an article that already talked about Devo max for Manchester and other cities being next on the agenda

I say read I sorta read bits of it and fell asleep due to a monster hangover  , so never read to the conclusion of if it ..the article could have ended with"Just kidding" i guess

Oh no, its definitely on the agenda now the can of whoopax has been opened. Even Boris wanted it for London

Will there be some sort of outside independent election observer group? Has there been any talk of ballot fraud?

We're all British until the vote is over at least, so our word is our bond and we don't do election fraud its just not British!

Except in Tower Hamlets.

Except in Tower Hamlets.

and parts of Northern Ireland

vote early vote often

Except in Tower Hamlets.

vote early vote often

And parts of Birmingham...

Except in Tower Hamlets.

vote early vote often

And parts of Birmingham...
Falkirk anyone ?

Interesting. Looks like we should know the result between 5 and 6 am. I'll be driving between 4:30 and 6:30 on Friday morning so at least I will have something interesting to keep me awake!

Incidentally, I wonder if a level of public disorder is expected in the days after the result, particularly if it is a narrow NO.

Â