Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

The new macron kits are a huge step up from Nike. I think they are much better quality. All Nike do is produce bollocks quality and get away with it by sticking a swoosh on which seems to fool most people. Glad we finished with them, they were shit.

True, I always thought we were a bit of an afterthought with Nike. Randy's US connections got us the contract but they really weren't all that arsed about us. I quite like the kits though do prefer a simpler collar, but as you can tuck it in then all's good.

Are the shirts baggy around the chest or are they slim fit because my cousin has the curse of the man boobs and doesn't want them to be quite 'nofticeable'. He doesn't want to get a larger size shirt since the sleeves would be too large.

Are the shirts baggy around the chest or are they slim fit because my cousin has the curse of the man boobs and doesn't want them to be quite 'nofticeable'. He doesn't want to get a larger size shirt since the sleeves would be too large.

Your cousin...yeah right ;)

Lol I can see it's hard to believe me but I've aleady got my shirt.

Double post whoops

Got the top for Fathers Day. Nice design, but bloomin eck, the light blue makes it look like West Spam or Burnley, not a good choice in my opninion.

It is closer to the blue on the badge compared to Nike's kits

That doesn't make it right though!!

So you don't want the main colour of our badge to be on our home kit

*Keeps quiet*

cena_whistling_gif.gif

Seriously cannot wait now for the away kit to come out, looked brilliant in the flesh so to speak. Such a refreshing change to have a completely mental change strip.

Got the top for Fathers Day. Nice design, but bloomin eck, the light blue makes it look like West Spam or Burnley, not a good choice in my opninion.

It is closer to the blue on the badge compared to Nike's kits

That doesn't make it right though!!

So you don't want the main colour of our badge to be on our home kit

I would like the colour of the badge to reflect the colour associated to Aston Villa, NOT West Spam or Burnley because we are Aston Villa.

Sounds like unless you are either a dwarf or a fat word removed you go for the M
How? A Macron small is a Nike medium.
I'm trying to decide which size to buy. What "Nike medium" do you mean? I think they added a couple of inches midway through the contract. Have a look:

av1ii.jpg

av2rj.jpg

The old medium (the acorns one) fits me perfectly, but last year's medium was very baggy.

Â