We have upset Downing :O

Djemba_Villan

Haha at least there's something to cheer about. The bin dippers are fuming over him. Thanks for the 20m suckers. :D

I've just been havin a quick nose at the latest Downing thread on their RAWK site, he's most unpopular at the minute!

:lol:

I had a look in there, as well. Daft, really: Fernando Torres, Andy Carroll and Downing were all doing fine before they made their contentious moves. Torres was in a dip, but was still on the cusp of legend status at Anfield, Carroll was being roared on as the local lad made good at Newcastle and Downing was an absolute linch-pin for Villa. All three of them make a switch and it goes three kinds of pear-shaped for them.

What's also noticable on that site is how none of it is King Kenny's fault, had it been Woy Hodgson that spunked that sort of cash about with their current results, he'd be getting slaughtered!

Haha at least there's something to cheer about. The bin dippers are fuming over him. Thanks for the 20m suckers. :D

I've just been havin a quick nose at the latest Downing thread on their RAWK site, he's most unpopular at the minute!

:lol:

I had a look in there, as well. Daft, really: Fernando Torres, Andy Carroll and Downing were all doing fine before they made their contentious moves. Torres was in a dip, but was still on the cusp of legend status at Anfield, Carroll was being roared on as the local lad made good at Newcastle and Downing was an absolute linch-pin for Villa. All three of them make a switch and it goes three kinds of pear-shaped for them.

What's also noticable on that site is how none of it is King Kenny's fault, had it been Woy Hodgson that spunked that sort of cash about with their current results, he'd be getting slaughtered!

Sage words indeed. Long may their blind loyalty to the unintelligible one continue.

why take him back he isnt doing anything in a much better side. Zog has offered more
Unbelievable

Player of the season for us, assists and goal scored that we are sadly missing and Nzogbia who has done the best part of **** all for us has offered more?

You can dislike Downing all you want for joining a better club than us, but to say Nzogbia has offered more is a ludicrous comment.

Player of the season for us, assists and goal scored that we are sadly missing and Nzogbia who has done the best part of **** all for us has offered more?

what ahs he done this season? nothing in a better team. If we signed a creative player with no goals and assists you be the first on main forum shouting disgrace ;)

No actually as it entirely depends upon the player in question

A 31 year old journeyman currently seeing out his retirement in what amounts to non league football (by UK standards) in America is vastly different to a 27 year old current England international who was our player of the season last year

So please do not put words in my mouth.

Zog has offered more

:shock: . He's been shite.

Zog has been excellent the past few games. He tracks back better than Downing - who is a one trick pony who always cuts inside for his crosses. At least N'Zobgia isn't afraid to tackle. They are very different players.

Â