We have upset Downing :O

Djemba_Villan

I fully expect Liverpool to come out with a statement detailing how they have had language experts study the evidence that have concluded that in 'Boro it's perfectly acceptable to hit your ex-lass in a nightclub and therefore we should all tolerate his behaviour because he doesn't know any better.

Policy say Stewart Downing is assisting them with their enquiries. It's the first assist he's made all season.

Thats a dirty rotten lie. How dare you libel dear Stewart so.....

he's got one.

One assist.

For £20m

Against Oldham.

:|

• 2 weeks later...
WHEN John Henry and Tom Werner were informed about Liverpool FC’s interest in Stewart Downing last summer they turned to the internet to find out more.

The Reds’ principal owner and chairman stumbled across a video on YouTube which grabbed their attention.

“There was some footage of Stewart where he is, from 30 yards away, kicking a football into five different trash cans and it’s brilliant,” Werner recalled.

“John and I said: ‘Oh my god, this player is brilliant, we’ve got to figure out a way to make a deal with him’.”

The American duo later discovered the footage had been doctored but the excitement at Downing’s arrival remained.

Liverpool Daily Post

And the video itself as uploaded by the Villa marketing department

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

WHEN John Henry and Tom Werner were informed about Liverpool FC’s interest in Stewart Downing last summer they turned to the internet to find out more.

The Reds’ principal owner and chairman stumbled across a video on YouTube which grabbed their attention.

“There was some footage of Stewart where he is, from 30 yards away, kicking a football into five different trash cans and it’s brilliant,” Werner recalled.

“John and I said: ‘Oh my god, this player is brilliant, we’ve got to figure out a way to make a deal with him’.”

The American duo later discovered the footage had been doctored but the excitement at Downing’s arrival remained.

Liverpool Daily Post

I guess we should thank our marketing team for getting us £20 million. Utterly incredible. :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Liverpool Daily Post

That is amazing! :lol:

Do you recon they'd pay £20m for Cuellar as well if we sent them that video?

Â