Higgs boson (tonyh29 particle) found?

Tegis

also, I added a ;) so that means that you should know what i was talking about. VT rules and all that..
True dat :mrgreen::thumb:

But.... were these people who found higgs boson born with the mental ability to find it... or... did they just practice a lot?

Could anyone here on VT have found it if they'd looked hard enough for long enough?

:winkold:

also, I added a ;) so that means that you should know what i was talking about. VT rules and all that..
True dat :mrgreen::thumb:

But.... were these people who found higgs boson born with the mental ability to find it... or... did they just practice a lot?

Could anyone here on VT have found it if they'd looked hard enough for long enough?

:winkold:

Skillzz, innit?

Well if this particle exists, it definitely should not be referred to as the "God Particle".

Especially when you consider that "God" is non existent! (IMO)

I disagree, it should be called the God particle. This is a very big nail in the weird and odd world of religion and faith. Keep calling it the god particle and it might catch on, this exists and is real for one which is a slight improvement on 100 % made up.

God is 100% made up and The "God Particle" is not. Therefore, it should not be referred to as the "God Particle".

I'm glad Peter Higgs got the chance to see it confirmed. Something that he believed over 50 years ago and all the work that has gone on over the years has all been worth it. I saw a picture of him crying with happiness. At 83 years old, he said he knew it would be proven one day but he didn't think he'd be here to see it. I'm pleased for him that it's been proven while he's still alive. Fair play!

Â