Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Nice work irreverentad, looks like youve got it all sorted

Just remember 2 things:

The more ass foreplay beforehand --> the more she'll enjoy it --> the sooner it'll happen again

She will probably wince/whine once or twice, try your hardest to ignore it and not ask if shes ok, she will tell you to stop if she wants to and it ruins the mood big time. (Its really really difficult but has to be done)

Next you will be onto PVC bedsheets and Bondage tape and thinking about swings

Nice work irreverentad, looks like youve got it all sorted

Just remember 2 things:

The more ass foreplay beforehand --> the more he'll enjoy it --> the sooner it'll happen again

He will probably wince/whine once or twice, try your hardest to ignore it and not ask if he's ok, he will tell you to stop if he wants to and it ruins the mood big time. (Its really really difficult but has to be done)

Next you will be onto PVC bedsheets and Bondage tape and thinking about swings

That was just too easy! :lol:

Ok then after a tricky weekend I have just got back from her house, her fella is away at the minute and we didn't get up to any funny business at all. I think I can say we are no longer playing with fire for the minute.

It's **** killing me because it is so obvious what is going on from both sides but neither of us can do **** all about it, Tis for the best though.

My misses is currently on 'beads'. We will be stepping up 'operations' over the next few weeks.

She certainly sounds like a keeper!

Yeah, Postma.

:clap:

My misses is currently on 'beads'. We will be stepping up 'operations' over the next few weeks.

She certainly sounds like a keeper!

Yeah, Postma.

I hope not! I am going round tonight and she says she has a 'suprise' for me......

I am worried!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Met this girl over the weekend and I'm planning on seeing her again. 20 years old and she lives in a different city, so I'll only ever see her when she comes up here every other weekend (which works for me to be honest). She's got a pierced tongue and it feels bloody great

Now, here's where the problem starts though. She appears to have this thing for biting my tongue whilst kissing. It's a little sore today in all honesty and I feel like telling her to stop it, although at the time it can feel bloody good. Any of you lot ever had a tongue biter? It's my first experience of this...

Â