Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I've been separated from my wife for 3 months now after a year of her taking the piss and being on the piss. I see my 8yr old son a few days a week now.

Really struggling to get over it and think about her all the time (even though I was a doormat for her). I even have a **** buddy on the go, but she has turned out to be a nutter, so that's another heap of shite playing with my head.

Anyone else been through a separation/divorce with a child involved? Any tips on getting on with your life and not looking at the past all the time?

Cheers!

Insert your penis into as many wrong un's as you can possible find.

• Like 1

I even have a **** buddy on the go, but she has turned out to be a nutter, so that's another heap of shite playing with my head.

In my experience, the majority of women who go for this sort of thing are crackers. Get rid, soonest.

I can vouch for that, had a girl across the road in college, who was our goalkeepers girlfriend, well they just broke up, this was all during the whole JT/Bridge thing as well, she basically cornered me one night I was trying to get with her friend, but as we all well know an erection has no conscience, so took her back to mine for the night. She was across the road so used her for the whole year but specifically told her it would never amount to anything more, then one night I was out and was very drunk told her I got I text off my ex and was going to go back to her house but I'd call over to her tomorrow night. She went back thrashed my room, house, then tried to drive home to Tralee from Cork about 200km despite the fact she was very drunk, one of my buddies had to take her keys off her and hide them. Total nut job, not great in the sack either.

Cheers for the words of advice gents!

The **** buddy is crackers. 41 years old, never married, never engaged, no kids. At first I thought I had hit the jackpot, but then soon sussed there was a reason why she had no ties. She nags and cross questions me like a copper trying to break a suspect in the interview room.

She has to go..

I even have a **** buddy on the go, but she has turned out to be a nutter, so that's another heap of shite playing with my head.

In my experience, the majority of women who go for this sort of thing are crackers. Get rid, soonest.

I can vouch for that, had a girl across the road in college, who was our goalkeepers girlfriend, well they just broke up, this was all during the whole JT/Bridge thing as well, she basically cornered me one night I was trying to get with her friend, but as we all well know an erection has no conscience, so took her back to mine for the night. She was across the road so used her for the whole year but specifically told her it would never amount to anything more, then one night I was out and was very drunk told her I got I text off my ex and was going to go back to her house but I'd call over to her tomorrow night. She went back thrashed my room, house, then tried to drive home to Tralee from Cork about 200km despite the fact she was very drunk, one of my buddies had to take her keys off her and hide them. Total nut job, not great in the sack either.

That's Kerry women for ya!

• Like 1

the missus cracked me last night. i was watching a programme called This World which was on about islamic state and i went to bed after it had finished and left her downstairs to watch fifty shades of grey(not my cup of tea). anyway she came to bed after it had finished and woke me up to ask me if i would spank her tonight  :rolleyes: i just grunted at her and went back to sleep.

Well I spent last night down my mums and looks like im going to be down here for a bit. Me and the missus ay getting on at all and she asked me to leave last night so I packed all my stuff and now im at my mums for a bit. Shit happens I suppose but its for the best at the moment.

Well I spent last night down my mums and looks like im going to be down here for a bit. Me and the missus ay getting on at all and she asked me to leave last night so I packed all my stuff and now im at my mums for a bit. Shit happens I suppose but its for the best at the moment.

Back on the powder ruge?

No mate, we just are not getting on at all. Sex life is not great and we just keep arguing all the time.

If the sex life is not great, one of the couple usually don't want it and the other does.

Who's at fault here?

Â