Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Your mate needs to tell her this is why he stops texting her.

Sounds to me like she is seeing someone else.

yep i think so too

either that or its serious mind games. women love doing this shit to men no wonder a majority get tempted to cheat!

Guys do it all the time on internet dating and those who put off meeting each time are more than likely in a relationship but either way its a head **** just to boost her ego and it hurts her twice as much that he has stopped texting as she starts to question herself "whats wrong with me? he should be chasing me!"

What women do more than men (in my opinion) whether single or not is go for the guy who already has a woman, WTF! I know lads who say they get women to come onto them more because they have a wedding ring on. You can analyse that one all day long but its so true.

I have never cheated, dont have the concience for it but thats just me.

Yillan, your friend needs to be told in no uncertain terms that if he ever does anything like that again he'll get the head punched off him. Has he mental issues? Who behaves like that?

Glad I have this thread to vent. Chatting to a girl tonight. Ended up dancing and kissing for a bit. Trying to convince her to abandon her friend and come back with me. Two of my guy friends and her and her friend outside the bar. During this conversation as she's about to eat some curry chips, as I'm convincing her to come back to mine for some rum and cigars, my friend pushes her curry chips into her face, so she ends up with curry on her nose and forehead. She and her friend immediately walk away. I walk after them, but no dice. I walk back and smash the burger out of my friend's hands. He says I owe him a burger. I walk away from him and he goes home. I understand I would be inclined to feel this way as I'm full of male jelly at this point, but as far as I'm concerned my burger smash was no over reaction. Right?

I would avoid this prick no matter what as he sounds a liability.

Glad I have this thread to vent. Chatting to a girl tonight. Ended up dancing and kissing for a bit. Trying to convince her to abandon her friend and come back with me. Two of my guy friends and her and her friend outside the bar. During this conversation as she's about to eat some curry chips, as I'm convincing her to come back to mine for some rum and cigars, my friend pushes her curry chips into her face, so she ends up with curry on her nose and forehead. She and her friend immediately walk away. I walk after them, but no dice. I walk back and smash the burger out of my friend's hands. He says I owe him a burger. I walk away from him and he goes home. I understand I would be inclined to feel this way as I'm full of male jelly at this point, but as far as I'm concerned my burger smash was no over reaction. Right?

What the.... :shock:

Who does that? You sure he's a mate? He probably fancies you.

Very childish to say the least.

Wasnt this one of the rules in the "Rules of manliness" thread? Never...EVER hinder a friend's chances of getting laid.

**** knocking the burger out of his hands, he needed a good slap!

What the.... :shock:

Who does that? You sure he's a mate? He probably fancies you.

Pieboy's right...he definately wants to smash your rectum in! Avoid him like the plague...failing that...dispose of him.

Either that or he fancied the girl you pulled and got a bit jealous. Suffice to say, make it clear to him that if he does it again he will get punched in the face.

What's the latest Dante? Has the latest developments bought you both closer together again? Hope your both happy dude!

Congrats Wiggy! Glad you had a great time!

Been on a bit of a dry spell recently, think I need it to be honest as I was using a few girls as shagging vessels to get over the previous milf. Think I just need to lay low for a while and start doing a few more things I enjoy in my sparetime and just let life happen and stop forcing the issue if that makes sense.

Yeah things have been good. Just obviously a lot to sort out and we're both stubborn so a few clashes have happened, but we've worked through them. I think we've realised just how similar we are and that we need to talk, compromise and be rational rather than shout and each think we are the ones who are right.

Been a revelation I tells ya.

Got an appointment with the mid-wife next Monday so we'll see what's going on and hopefully a rough due date. We seem to think it could be middle of January but we aren't sure.

Yeah things have been good. Just obviously a lot to sort out and we're both stubborn so a few clashes have happened, but we've worked through them. I think we've realised just how similar we are and that we need to talk, compromise and be rational rather than shout and each think we are the ones who are right.

Got an appointment with the mid-wife next Monday so we'll see what's going on and hopefully a rough due date. We seem to think it could be middle of January but we aren't sure.

Middle of January, you say..........

:oops: :suspect:

I got cock-blocked badly when I was just about to leave school, and decided at that moment I would leave all my mates who I had known for years as soon as school was over.

I did and 7 years later I'm married with a kid. :)

I got cock-blocked badly when I was just about to leave school, and decided at that moment I would leave all my mates who I had known for years as soon as school was over.

I did and 7 years later I'm married with a kid. :)

Im really not sure what the moral of that story is?

Cock-blockers will never get married and will find out they're infertile?

I tried to show how fast things can change..

Just 7 years between knobhead mates like his stopping a conquer, and without them you can find someone special and not have them ruin it for you.

I'm talking bollocks! Basically I got cock blocked and it's fecking shite.

Middle of January, you say..........

:oops: :suspect:

What? >_>

Not sure if cock blocking is ever an issue.

villarule123, you chucked all your mates cos of a cock block???!!! That is madness. You should have manned up become the apha gibbon and snared the gibbonette with a mixture of wit and masculinity over your mates.

Yillan, I bet if you had had a go at your mate while the bird was there you would have been swimming in her chasm of goo within the hour.

Cockblocking is no excuse!

Â