Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Woah, this is a very sad situation, especially at the time of year! 

Absolutely awful for you to find out in the circumstances.. Just awful.

I have absolutely no knowledge of what to do, but I wish you the very best of luck, and hope that this situation is as painless as can possibly be.

Well last week wasn't pretty. She did some horrible things. As all the money is in her name I couldn't get access to any, she just bought some food shopping in. We agreed an equal split of child time last week except it didn't happen. She took them out 6 nights out of the seven, leaving them with me when she was moving the stuff out, them coming back and saying things like who want's to go and see auntie annas new puppy, then who wants to go to the cinema, then who wants to go out for a meal. Of course the kids did, they have cried enough as it is. In the middle of all this my car died so I couldn't even get out. The weekend got better though, we went out with some of my friends. She also was late getting my son to Rugby (he's pretty good and is being watched) And now I find out he won't be going to the school rugby, even though he is miles the best, and the reason, Rugby practice finishes sometime between 4 and 5 depending on the weather, all school buses have finished, so he will be standing in ruby kit freezing waiting until the 5:30 bus and she can't get there cant earlier. 

I suppose this is all ammunition for  later though. 

Tonight is going to be tough though, They are sleeping at her house for the first time. 

Keep everything logged.

.Important bit here, and the previous mentions of legal help.

All in all this sound horrible and I wish you all the best. :(

So sorry to hear that colhint, i can't imagine the pain you're going through it must be so difficult for you and your children at this horrid time. 

As others have said, Seek professional advise ASAP and know your rights pal. 

Good Luck and stay strong.

a mate of mine who i went to school with has just started swinging with his missus. their relationship had been up and down because i think she used to get bored as she cheated on him a few times and eventually he returned the favour which she didnt like, anyway i was speaking to him the other day and things could not be better as its put a spark back into their relationship. shes got bi sexual tendencies so they only include women in their sexual encounters which is great for him  :D  things are that good they are getting married in july but take away the swinging and the couple of grand a week he makes off drugs then i doubt they would last.

Ginko fancies George!

Inb4 lapalfan fancies Ginko!

I liked her post and she said she'd found someone!

George is lovely, but I have my eyes set on this pretty young thing...

LapalGirl.jpg

• Like 3

Â