Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I wonder how many relationships fb breaks up each year? Fb can't be blamed directly but it can be a catalyst to problems.

I wonder how many relationships fb breaks up each year? Fb can't be blamed directly but it can be a catalyst to problems.

Thanks andy
  • Like 2

I'd say about 18 months ago (bar in mind now I live in a small to medium sized town in Ireland) but basically a lad I know was engaged to a girl, same fella know was punching massively above his weight here, anyway came out that he had been having an affair with her hotter model best friend the last 6 months, and it all came out on facebook with their familes and friends all commenting. I'd barely know them and wouldn't consider them friends but god it was like an episode of Jeremy Kyle on my newsfeed. 

Love it. More details on that situation please.

Thanks andy

No problem. (What have I done?)

Thanks andy

No problem. (What have I done?)

Thanks Andy...

• Like 2

Signed up to one of those cheesy, shit dating sites because I'm not meeting any new people at the moment (mostly due to how busy I am). Met a girl within 5 days and we've hit it off. Meeting up with her sometime this week.

Why didn't anybody tell me it was this easy?

Â