Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Oh dear, a bottyvirgin :)

I've never really seen the appeal but I do want to tick it off my list.

Postma approved (cant find the image in question)

Me neither for that matter.

Botty sex is what men of a certain persuasion do to other men (also of a certain persuasion, assuming they are 'willing').

I thus find that act of bottysex somewhat 'ghey', and, if you have a woman who does not posess Gandalf's sleeve, a bit unnecessary.

This.

I've been offered it (so to speak) on two separate occasions but turned it down.

Don't see the appeal, but might venture there at some point to see what the fuss is about.

This.

I've been offered it (so to speak) on two separate occasions but turned it down.

Don't see the appeal, but might venture there at some point to see what the fuss is about.

It hurts first time, but you soon get used to it.

:crylaugh:  :crylaugh:

Although now it's all over and this is why I don't like one night stands. It's just all a bit meh after it's all over and you part ways and I never feel great after, just get a bit down. The single life can only give you so much joy. I prefer consistent sex with one person where things can get adventurous and more frequent.

See, i'm the opposite at the minute... i'd rather have a variety than the same. Although saying that, i'm hardly setting the world on fire in recent times with conquests! 

I've just got myself my first POF crazy stalker  :hooray: 

Always wanted one, but now I feel quite sorry for her. Just won't stop messaging even though i've stopped replying due to her craziness. 

Think i'm going to get away from internet dating for a little while, it's **** strange. 

I had one of those! Mine was from Dortmund, was obsessed with cats, threatened to move to London and attempted to send me a book with some cutout pictures of me in it from the holiday I met her at. Genuinely frightening experience.

Mine was from Melbourne and seemed normal at first (just chatty, nothing mental) then she suddenly asks if my mother had ever had a miscarried pregnancy as she could feel an aura around me. When I typed on my keyboard. From the other side of the world. Bat shit crazy! 

p.s I don't think it was POF but some other dating site. 

I got laid last night at a party and I don't even remember introducing myself to the girl, let alone anything else. It was one of those 'wake up with a handful of boob and a big grin' moments.

Although now it's all over and this is why I don't like one night stands. It's just all a bit meh after it's all over and you part ways and I never feel great after, just get a bit down. The single life can only give you so much joy. I prefer consistent sex with one person where things can get adventurous and more frequent.

ive been in a relationship now for 4 years and we have both cheated on each other but were past that now, but when I was single I used to love one night stands, they made me feel so good even if the girl was absolute awful ( and their has been a few of them). I would feel great from it. I really had no standards and if the girl had big breasts I was like a dog on heat. I feel that when you have been with someone for a while things can go a bit meh. where as if its someone new its a new adventure. me and my mrs used to be very adventurous the first couple of years then it went very stale. when I was single it was never stale but I got to the point that I was fed up of having no one to properly share my life with and I ended up with a girl I fancied the arse off for years. but we have had a lot of problems from day one for various reasons and we have had some very bad moments but were doing ok now, only problem is that shes gagging for marriage and I aint. just aint for me at the moment, she said this morning if I still feel that way in the future it will break us up, which I understand but no way will I commit to marriage if I don't want to. love her to bits and we have our second child on way but just don't want to get married

I got laid last night at a party and I don't even remember introducing myself to the girl, let alone anything else. It was one of those 'wake up with a handful of boob and a big grin' moments.

ive been in a relationship now for 4 years and we have both cheated on each other but were past that now, but when I was single I used to love one night stands, they made me feel so good even if the girl was absolute awful ( and their has been a few of them). I would feel great from it. I really had no standards and if the girl had big breasts I was like a dog on heat. I feel that when you have been with someone for a while things can go a bit meh. where as if its someone new its a new adventure. me and my mrs used to be very adventurous the first couple of years then it went very stale. when I was single it was never stale but I got to the point that I was fed up of having no one to properly share my life with and I ended up with a girl I fancied the arse off for years. but we have had a lot of problems from day one for various reasons and we have had some very bad moments but were doing ok now, only problem is that shes gagging for marriage and I aint. just aint for me at the moment, she said this morning if I still feel that way in the future it will break us up, which I understand but no way will I commit to marriage if I don't want to. love her to bits and we have our second child on way but just don't want to get married

Wouldn't you say having children with your girlfriend is a bigger commitment than getting married? 

Â