Look at me Mum, I'm on telly!

GarethRDR

Was in the background playing football on kids programme Woof! where the ginger kid turns into a dog. We were so far away we couldn't recognise ourselves but my silky skills were unmistakable.

Holy shit, that's so awesome. :shock: Loved Woof! when I was a kid.

Been in the background on the Daily Politics (chatting to someone about how much of a prat Andrew Neill is) on the BBC at conference... Been interviewed, I've no idea if it was shown. Was on telly walking down the side of the pitch at the West Ham game last season as we scored. Also a few school things I've been involved in have made the television. Never really intentional.

I've posted this before but my most memorable one was nearly punching a pre-T'Pau Carol Dekker on BBC Midlands, which I honestly thought they'd edit out..... but no, the whole school was talking about it for almost a week!

Was on Simon Mayo Saturday night shitfest Confessions as a kid. They used to have a section where schoolkids would confess to little things they'd done. They picked our school for one run of shows and my class, got filmed but never actually watched the show >_>.

I was also filmed with a bunch of mates waiting around at my mates college while A-Level results were being handed out about...4 years ago. My mate had left the 6th form we'd all gone to and had ended up having to redo a year, so was a year behind us all. When he went to pick up his results we went along for moral support and lo and behold that just happened to be the college Midlands Today had turned up at. We were ridiculously easy to spot as we were the only group of lads seemingly in a happy mood while all around us was nervousness and tears :D.

Been on numerous local BBC Wales broadcasts though couldn't tell you specifics. They had a studio on Aber uni campus and every couple of weeks you'd run into a camera crew filming the main high street in Aber for shots for some news report or other.

Straying briefly outside TV I've also been interviewed by the BBC Asian Network :oops:

Straying briefly outside TV I've also been interviewed by the BBC Asian Network :oops:

"Ohhhh, he say you Brade Runner!"

Disclaimer: I apologise profusely for the mild racism of this post.

About 15 years back I went to a club somewhere in Port Talbot, think it was called The Zone? They had the cameras there that night doing a club report with interviews with the DJ's and off their head clubbers etc.

Didn't think too much of it at the time, but wasn't too chuffed when I saw it a few weeks later on the telly, whilst they were interviewing the promotor for a good three or four mins I was stood right behind him gurning my face off, much to the delight of my mates of course.

I participated in a social experiment as part of ABC's 20/20 with John Stossel.

The experiment take 5 gay guys and 5 straight guys bring in a rake of people to interview them and see if they can guess which is which with the goal of showing if people have Gaydar or not. I picked 2 out of the ten correctly, the lowest score in the group. Problem as I outlined to the producers: the were all poofters it's just that the guys who declared themselves as gay were the normal type and the supposed straight guys were confused about their sexuality, most of them saying that their friends all thought they were gay but they didn't think they were. All in all it was great craic and I bagged myself some screen time on National Network TV at Prime Time. Only issue being that myself and the wife were both out at a function the night it aired and missed the bloody broadcast.

Been interviewed by the Beeb at Glastonbury, a 'what do you do here?' sort of thing. ITV asked this year, I declined.

Also French telly on the erosion of workers rights, benefits and pensions here in the UK.

1. Was interviewed and filmed playing darts on Sky Sports News.

2. Was on an episode of Challenge Anneka years ago , when they built a care home in Erdington in 24 hours

3. When John Aldridge scored the penalty at Villa Park for Tranmere in 94 I can be seen stood on the Holte End with my old man

4. I played a nonce in an episode of The Bill .

One of these may not be true .

2. Was on an episode of Challenge Anneka years ago , when they built a care home in Erdington in 24 hours

3. When John Aldridge scored the penalty at Villa Park for Tranmere in 94 I can be seen stood on the Holte End with my old man

That one?

I also wish they would bring out Challenge Anneka again. If she won't do it you could get that sulky french man who plays for Chelsea to do it!

Â