Halloween

mjmooney

I have my ex coming over to deal with the trick or treaters. They scare me, in a social sense more than anything. What exactly are you supposed to do/say?

**** off you little scrotes and buy your own chocolate? :?

Either that or answer the door in a dressing gown and when they say "Trick or Treat" shout "Treat" and whip open the robe........

**** little morons I despise trick or treaters nearly as much as I despise adults who see halloween as a reason to dress up like absolute dick heads

I love halloween for the horror films and scare aspect but cant stand people who dress up like knobs for it

when I was younger it was not a big thing at all but in recent years it is just another money making american holiday that our shops have cottoned onto.

any way i'll be spending this halloween watching steve earle play the symphony hall

I have my ex coming over to deal with the trick or treaters. They scare me, in a social sense more than anything. What exactly are you supposed to do/say?

**** off you little scrotes and buy your own chocolate? :?

Either that or answer the door in a dressing gown and when they say "Trick or Treat" shout "Treat" and whip open the robe........

:lol:

Given that I'll be playing 5-a-side with the father of 4 of them later on tonight, I might save that party piece for another year!

I never went trick or treating as a kid, but am not so much of a mardy sod that I would deprive the kids who will knock on my door of sweets. Only the ones who put effort in. Or should I say, more sweets to the ones who put the most effort in, yeh.

**** love those little packets of haribo though, keep them for myself.

The Yanks do go mad for it don't they?

Australians tend to get on it as well but it doesn't really make sense back home. The southern hemisphere is just coming into spring time and the clocks have just gone forward so the evening is very bright when the kids come round knocking.

Went trick or treating aged 10 with a friend wearing bin bags. A women thought a good treat for us would be a raw egg each. A raw egg FFS.

Bet no one went back round to her house....got her head screwed on that woman!

one of the kids wipped his willy out and wizzed all over the front door

bastards

I bet the front door bastards weren't pleased about that.

I think they're headlining Reading and Leeds next year

What a **** joke I'm sitting in the pub waiting to meet a bird before we go to this gig tonight and some **** bag head looking woman is dragging a kid around every table saying trick or treat and holding a bucket out to everyone

**** that kids knocking on your door is bad enough but kids being paraded around pubs by some one like that makes me wonder if I am feeding her smack addiction, plus ain't kids supposed to be asking for sweets at Halloween? If some sweaty old man pulled out a big bag of dusty lolipops I would be quite concerned...then again I am sitting in the square peg so nothing surprises me in here

Not fussed either way myself but my ex's kids loved it. Apparently you only knock on the door of a house with a pumpkin in the window/out the front - you're supposed to leave people alone otherwise. So if you have a front door and you don't want trick or treaters, don't put a pumpkin out. And when they knock on the door anyway, tell them the rules. Nicely...

Â