Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Nobody can be arsed to refute it. All atheists and catholic haters do is focus on the negatives. There's a lot of catholic charities that do great work.

Yep like spreading AIDS but balancing it with attempted over population at the same time

Like looking after orphans but buggering them at the same time

Arrogance, bigotry and dismissive prickishness.... Yup this is Villa Talk.

Like I said, perhaps the Admin ought to behave with a bit more class.... Or is the irrational hatred a symptom of a more deep seated problem?

Don't bother with a reply, the inevitable ban will say all it needs to.

:thumb:

Over and out VT chums.

You've done nothing wrong in this post (perhaps off-topic or questioning moderation, but mild enough to be ignored). Not sure what you're getting at. We don't ban people because we disagree with them.

I'm also not sure why you think I should have more class. Is there a rulebook somewhere which says I have to respect belief systems which I feel are no different to believing in Santa, ghosts, pixies, homoeopathy, alien visitations and ley lines? All of which I ridicule in the same way?

To both moderators above, I'm only pointing out how it seemed to me and appeared to seem to the majority of the other posters in this thread. I am all too aware VT is not a democracy though, so have at it. 

For what it's worth I think religion is a sham but that PaulC seems like a really nice bloke and not a zombie worshiping cannibal at all. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Nobody can be arsed to refute it. All atheists and catholic haters do is focus on the negatives. There's a lot of catholic charities that do great work.

Yep like spreading AIDS but balancing it with attempted over population at the same time

Yes I'm sure Mother Theresa was involved in all that. You look at all the good things she did. None of us can even compare to a lady like that.

zombie = jesus

cannibal = transubstatiation

Bickster, you may want to type something in that quoted post up above :P

I did, its the last paragraph, I'm about to wipe my cookies as a result (I can't remove the final quote tag, it adds it again!)

Yes I'm sure Mother Theresa was involved in all that. You look at all the good things she did. None of us can even compare to a lady like that.

Oh you really don't want to open the MT can of worms, she was bloody evil

To both moderators above, I'm only pointing out how it seemed to me and appeared to seem to the majority of the other posters in this thread. I am all too aware VT is not a democracy though, so have at it. 

For what it's worth I think religion is a sham but that PaulC seems like a really nice bloke and not a zombie worshiping cannibal at all. 

No I'm not if the situation arose I might resort to it :P

Anyway this is pointless. I'm not even a practising catholic. I just think there's good and bad in every religion. I went out with a Mormon and practised that for a while but 3 hours in a Mormon church on sundays was just too much lol

• Like 1

Do you think the Catholic church is blameless in the Saville case? Or are you worried that I'm bullying the poor little cult?

I notice that no-one has attempted to refute my description. I contend that it is an accurate way to describe this particular organisation. I would happily admit it does good, but it also does a lot of bad. It's a pretty strange thing to believe if it can't survive being mocked. Are you so precious when people are mocking the villa?

Please let me know which posting guidelines I've broken (they are linked in the bottom right of every page) and I'll take the punishment accordingly.

Please read my words that you quoted and tell me again that all I do is focus on the negatives. See that bit where "I would happily admit it does good". Please don't play the redscouse card here. No-one is attacking you, just the cult which you've already said you don't practice (and therefore are not a part of - their rules, not mine).

Oh you really don't want to open the MT can of worms, she was bloody evil

I'm sure atheists and anti-catholics would have you believe that!

Mother Teresa who refused to let patients have pain medication to try to make them feel the suffering of Jesus or some such shit. What a saint.

She had millions donated that could have been used to save many lives, and ease the suffering of countless people across the region, and instead they were left in agony because of her ridiculous beliefs. If she's the best Catholicism has to offer, well...

Â