plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Got a blank slate at the moment which is quite nice.

Will go out on a day trip with my girlfriend tomorrow, something like the beach or Bristol Zoo, yet to decide where though. Mountain biking in the forest could be a possibility if I can kick tonsilitis in time.

Sunday, will take a stroll into Chepstow and get some lunch at my favourite bar, maybe a coffee and cheesecake too.

Monday, I will can off the rock and roll lifestyle and take it easy.

Got a blank slate at the moment which is quite nice.

Will go out on a day trip with my girlfriend tomorrow, something like the beach or Bristol Zoo, yet to decide where though. Mountain biking in the forest could be a possibility if I can kick tonsilitis in time.

Sunday, will take a stroll into Chepstow and get some lunch at my favourite bar, maybe a coffee and cheesecake too.

Monday, I will can off the rock and roll lifestyle and take it easy.

How very civilised Shillziniho! TBF, ive said to the missus that once the weather picks up i want to go to Stratford for the day...love it there!

If i payed the postage and packaging would you knock me up a Chicken Tikka Madras please Bri?* You seem somewhat of a curry making God in the shape of an Irish bloke with a goatee beard who supports Villa.

*are you even allowed to post food?

Haha, probably not a great idea. It'd seep through the envelope :P I don't think they're thrilled with the posting of food but some does get through. This weekend's creation will be a palak gosht with beef instead of lamb(gosht).

Perhaps a little too civilised?

Will have to re-address the balance of sensibility next weekend with some Herdy exploits.

To be honest though, there's nothing I love more than spending time with my other half, would take a night in with her over spunking £40 on too much vodka. Sure it'll wear off, but until then...

To be honest though, there's nothing I love more than spending time with my other half, would take a night spunking over her than spending £40 on too much vodka. Sure it'll wear off, but until then...
Was there any need for that.

Perhaps a little too civilised?

Will have to re-address the balance of sensibility next weekend with some Herdy exploits.

To be honest though, there's nothing I love more than spending time with my other half, would take a night in with her over spunking £40 on too much vodka. Sure it'll wear off, but until then...

Couldnt agree more! :thumb:

To be honest though, there's nothing I love more than spending time with my other half, would take a night spunking over her than spending £40 on too much vodka. Sure it'll wear off, but until then...

Yeah...pussy *beats chest, slaps missus and takes a swig from his can of Tennants Super*

Yeah...pussy *beats chest, slaps missus and takes a swig from his can of Tennants Super*

You didn't read it did you ...

Never been out in Cov before.

But I imagine it's full of dirty slags.

So yeah, probably.

;)

I had a mate who went to uni there so I've been out in Coventry on numerous occasions. I can confirm that it is indeed full of dirty slags.

gallery_37445_28381_15384266924aa1b57376f5d.gif

After enjoying a wild night which was the annual accountancy dinner last night, made slightly better by an 'interesting' after-dinner speech by Gyles Brandreth, I am going to take pleasure in doing sweet f-all this weekend.

I was actually supposed to be watching the avengers again today but didn't realise it was the FA cup final so I think I am gunna have to bail

Change of plan still going to see the Avengers again

What the **** is the FA cup final kicking off at 5:30 for that's ridiculous the final should be 3 o'clock

I was actually supposed to be watching the avengers again today but didn't realise it was the FA cup final so I think I am gunna have to bail

Change of plan still going to see the Avengers again

What the **** is the FA cup final kicking off at 5:30 for that's ridiculous the final should be 3 o'clock

After the league season is finished.

• 4 weeks later...

It's a bumper, celebrate being lorded over by someone for 60 years, weekend this weekend (some people insist on called it a jubilee weekend or something...), what're you doing for it?!

Myself, today I've done very little besides set up a new router and listen to some radio, but later on I shall be popping out for a few drinks with friends and possibly might go clubbing afterwards. Since my last day/night out cost me £120 I'm going easy if I do though, as I'm not working at this moment in time. Hopefully will enjoy it though, I fancy a little drinky and getting a little drunky.

Tomorrow I shall recover assuming I go out, or just find some other excuse to do the sum total of the square root of **** all.

Sunday will be more of the same.

Monday will continute this theme.

I'll be seeing Prometheus at some point but chances are that will coincide with Empire Tuesdays (great prices, shite cinemas!) or Orange Wednesdays... I'm not sure whether we can say this weekend extends to Tuesday though, is it a day off?

Â