plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Lying in bed. I'll get up in a bit, coffee and cereal for me. Playing squash later if the leisure centre is open, if not, I may crank open the tins of paint I bought yesterday, and paint the living room, kitchen and porch (or whichever I have time to do).

I've got some painting to do that i've been putting off for ages now, mainly because I've never done anything on that scale before. Need to buy some sheets to cover all the furniture in the room too - getting involved in DiY for the first time is a bit exciting though!

Pretty much wasted the last two days - never left my apartment yesterday and only popped out for shopping earlier today. Although have wangled an invite to my parents for dinner tonight so no need to cook later! I always look forward to my weekends then do piss all with them. 

• Like 1

ive hated this weekend, proper wasted it. went the villa saturday and got smashed, ended up drinking in erdington after the game. yesterday was spent recovering and same today really, back at work tomorrow. going to try and give up the booze for a bit.

Lying in bed. I'll get up in a bit, coffee and cereal for me. Playing squash later if the leisure centre is open, if not, I may crank open the tins of paint I bought yesterday, and paint the living room, kitchen and porch (or whichever I have time to do).

I've got some painting to do that i've been putting off for ages now, mainly because I've never done anything on that scale before. Need to buy some sheets to cover all the furniture in the room too - getting involved in DiY for the first time is a bit exciting though!
I only moved into my house 2 years ago, but I've wanted to re-decorate for a couple of months. Breaking up with my girlfriend last week has given me the push to do it, as I'm just looking for things to keep me busy, really. Between 5-10 tonight, I painted the whole kitchen. Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll make a start on the living room. Also, my dad's a builder, so luckily I was able to just pop into my parents' house to pinch some dust sheets!

ive hated this weekend, proper wasted it. went the villa saturday and got smashed, ended up drinking in erdington after the game. yesterday was spent recovering and same today really, back at work tomorrow. going to try and give up the booze for a bit.

Rugeley and leemond were potentially both in B23/B24! I wonder if you guys ran into each other and didn't even realise?! 

i was in the brookvale pub, complete dive which im cool with and had some infamous villa lads in there.

Just down the road from where I grew up. I'm familiar with that particular establishment.  

• Like 1

chilled tonight catching up on corrie, sad i know. just going to spend the rest of the night with my head phones on listening to music. my first proper lie in tomorrow which is much needed, then im taking my lad the park. after that just sitting on my arse watching footy all week, ay going the villa as i said to myself stupid o'clock kick off times on sundays can piss off.

Shattered after a fairly long week at work (yes, I know it was a bank holiday :().  M25 was horrible driving back.  A3 not much better.  Got in about 8.30 so I thought bugger this for a game of soldiers, bought myself a nice single malt  :wave:

(tomorrow and sunday I've got to prepare for a fairly important meeting / presentation at work.  Oh the joys.  Mixed in with watching football of course). 

Â