plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I've always found new quay a bit 'chavvy' recently, the first time I went it was brilliant as it was still during its surfer/skater heydey but its a bit pants now I think.

i have fond memories of new quay, my grandparents used to take me on our holidays there. i was only at primary school but i have great memories of the place, still got the photo of me sat on a indian elephant. anyone remember that shop that used to print t-shirts, was it called free willy's or something like that. that was such a cool place.

I went to Newkie once and all that happens was that I got shit on by a magpie and everyone was just singing at me.

I also remember a lot of bridges and an old man called Bob Robinson or something like this.

No, if it was, it would be a half an hour 'sign on the line then leave', deal.

My girlfriend's friends have a habit of having their weddings on Villa match-days. Annoying.

• Like 1

I am doing sweet fa, no plans, no gigs, no weekend away in the campervan, no round mates for a party, nothing, the only plan I had was to cut the hedge and what with the weather being a bit poor even that looks to have been knocked on the head. Its going to be me, a columbo backlog and nothing else. Marvellous.

Going to watch Darlington play Hartlepool at cricket. They're big football rivals (not so much now, since Darlo got demoted down the leagues), so I'm fully expecting it to kick off at some point! 

It won't though obviously. 

Just got 6 cans in and I've got enough rum in the kitchen for a few doubles later.  I've stuck The National's back catalogue on shuffle, so we'll see what happens.

Feeling very meh just now

Vimto

Wine gums

Xhamster

Jogging bottoms around ankles

Saturday night sorted

• Like 3

Vimto

Wine gums

Xhamster

Jogging bottoms around ankles

Saturday night sorted

You're going to shove wine gums up your arse?

Or maybe the vimto?

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Â