Asian Champions League Semi-Final goes off

Ponky

The semi-final between a Korean team Suwong Bluwings and Al Sadd of Qatar went ballistic last night after the Qataris scored a goal while a Suwong player was quite badly injured and being tended to by most of his teammates who weren't watching.

Terrible sportsmanship by the Qataris, understandable but crazy reaction from the Koreans, sparking a massive brawl:

Yikes!

Hmm, I'm not condoning Al Sadd's sportsmanship (or lack thereof) but Suwon seemed all too happy to keep play going when they had an attack on whilst both teams had a player down. Don't see what they really have to complain about, though both teams should be thrown out of the competition after that debacle.

I hate it when a team plays on and then gets arsey when the other team does the same.

It happened when we played Everton I think didn't it? THey got an injury, attacked, then when we got th eball back and attacked they got all pissed off

That being said, I'm not sure that was quite what happened here.

It looks to me that the ball had gone out of play and it was expected that they were going to give the ball back to the Koreans.

Whether they were entitled to or not, it's still pretty unsporting to go up the other end and score

Is it a law in football that you're meant to give the ball back to the team who knocks it out due to injury, or is it just the "done thing"?

If it's not a law it should be.

Ref should have stopped it straight away anyway due to being a head injury.

Â