Dale Farm Eviction

b6bloke

Some of them have been tazered...**** ace!

:crylaugh:

Is not what I'd call a humane or particularly 'nice' approach to take to others misfortune/distress.

Why do travellers/gypsies/protesters being tazered make you cry with laughter?

2469173_o.gif

In the face...IN...THE...FACE!!!

Why do they deserve to stay Mike?

They don't. They're there illegally. They're being rightly evicted. But ....

Some of them have been tazered...**** ace!

:crylaugh:

Is not what I'd call a humane or particularly 'nice' approach to take to others misfortune/distress.

The Police wonn't just go around tazerning people for fun, unfrotunately there are laws against such fun, but these pikeys will have done something to warrant being tazered.

Now, I don't like to see anyone tazered, but if someone has to be tazered it might as well be a pikey. Because another one comes along; it's the same tracksuit, it's the same Elizabeth Duke gold lining the tracksuit - you can barely tell the difference.

I think they should be evicted, as they have broken the law and have no "legal right" to be there. If they weren't to be evicted, it really does give carte blanche to anyone wanting to build on green belt/protected land.

Had they donated enough money to a political party and been wanting to build a new retail centre (a new Next store as a hypothetical example), they may have got their way.

"We can't have one rule for one and one rule for others," the local Tory MP said. Indeed.

Always brings out the best in people, this sort of thing.

You have sympathy for them then Mike?

Not exactly.

But I don't feel comfortable with the howling mob mentality that is already evident in this thread, either.

I'm with Mr Mooney on his sensible, measured approach to this too.

I think they should be evicted, as they have broken the law and have no "legal right" to be there. If they weren't to be evicted, it really does give carte blanche to anyone wanting to build on green belt/protected land.

So they have to go. But I can't see why people would take too much pleasure in others misfortune, even if they are "gyppo's".

This is it.

I think they are in the wrong, and that they SHOULD be evicted.

But it's still a pretty depressing spectacle - I certainly don't feel the level of glee that seems to be evident in this thread.

The mob mentality is quite unsettling, to be perfectly honest.

Makes me wonder if some politician came along and said he'd 'deal' with the 'gypsy problem' they'd jump on the bandwagon and lead us all in a downward spiral towards a society where everyone must live the same way.

You don't pay taxes you say? Oh, you don't have a bank account? Well, seeing as you have no monetary value, I guess there is no need for you to be around at all, is there?

They are there illegally, fine, but there should be a more rational approach rather than throwing around casual racism and clapping ones hands in glee when a few get fried by a tazer.

Nobody really wins with things like this apart from the town / village that is getting rid.

Even for them the damage is done as I suspect a lot of people would try and leave once they move into a village. The school in that village has Zero people from the town and only travellers iirc, sad state of affairs when you need to move your kid from the only school.

A lot of tax money going down the drain also. The bright side is a lot of caravans got burnt, not just because they are travellers caravans but because they are caravans.

They could conform with the rest of society...they choose not to.

They could get a legitimate job an pay taxes and contribute to the economy...they choose not to.

They could abide by the rules and laws of the country in which they reside...they choose not to.

The list goes on and on and on...

Can anyone summarise this whole story? I live in a bit of a bubble....

From i can work out it's a load of pikeys, who setup their own campsite on land they shouldnt have, and have tried to go to court to not be evicted?

From i can work out it's a load of pikeys, who setup their own campsite on land they shouldnt have, and have tried to go to court to not be evicted?

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

Essex Police and the Met have now gone in to help the eviction and are zapping a few for good measure.

Pretty much smack bang on the money PieBoy.

Â