Dale Farm Eviction

b6bloke

Cant seem to find the thread using search function.

Well I have the eviction live on TV and a fewthings come to mind. Why do most of those protesters interviewed have middle class accents, where the hell are all the male gypsy men as the omnly site represenatives are women and children.

It has been suggested that they are wanted men and do not want to be seen :lol:

It gets me how there gypsy women scream injustice and say they cant see why people have anything against them. You dont pay your way thats why!!!!!

Always brings out the best in people, this sort of thing.

You have sympathy for them then Mike?

Not exactly.

But I don't feel comfortable with the howling mob mentality that is already evident in this thread, either.

Not exactly.

But I don't feel comfortable with the howling mob mentality that is already evident in this thread, either.

But they dont pay their way, live by their own rules etc etc etc....

Why do they deserve to stay Mike? What exactly do they contribute to the economy?

Not exactly.

I'm with Mr Mooney on his sensible, measured approach to this too.

I think they should be evicted, as they have broken the law and have no "legal right" to be there. If they weren't to be evicted, it really does give carte blanche to anyone wanting to build on green belt/protected land.

So they have to go. But I can't see why people would take too much pleasure in others misfortune, even if they are "gyppo's".

They should just nuke the site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Hold on a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.

They're knocking down the walls, they're knocking down the goddamn walls! Let's book!

They should just nuke the site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Hold on a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.

Pfft, they can bill me.

Okay, I know this is an emotional moment for all of us. I know that. But let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly an important species we're dealing with and I don't think that you or I, or *anybody*, has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them.

Why do they deserve to stay Mike?

They don't. They're there illegally. They're being rightly evicted. But ....

Some of them have been tazered...**** ace!

:crylaugh:

Is not what I'd call a humane or particularly 'nice' approach to take to others misfortune/distress.

Why do travellers/gypsies/protesters being tazered make you cry with laughter?

Â