Things to Do in Birmingham When You're There

slovenian

But dancy bars, if that makes sense. So they may as well be clubs.

Sounds pretty much what I'm looking for. Which makes sense, as it was recommended to me by someone who would have similar tastes to myself. So I think we have a winner; as tempting as Broad Street sounds :)

My mate always drags me kicking and screaming into Flares

tbh I't s quite a good laugh in their , fairly laid back as far as the bouncers go and the punters are more often than not in fancy dress

it's just the dreadful 70's music

are we going to see you somewhere by the Holte on Sunday pre game BOF are are you going to be locked away inside the ground doing your VIP bit ?

I know we get to 'meet a legend' pre-game inside somewhere (I don't know who). But I'll be wandering around and about the place I'd say, so yeah. All depends what state I'm in from the previous night of course :)

Sounds pretty much what I'm looking for. Which makes sense, as it was recommended to me by someone who would have similar tastes to myself. So I think we have a winner; as tempting as Broad Street sounds :)

For a pre drink you should pop to Pierre Whites Bar in the mailbox, the views (landscape & female) are fairly amazing.

If Flares was the only club in Birmingham, I still wouldn't go.

Don't know how old you are BOF, but I guarantee you'll be the youngest person in Flares if you went

Sounds like my sort of place.

Don't know how old you are BOF, but I guarantee you'll be the youngest person in Flares if you went

sadly the age rule doesn't apply in your case MJ :-)

I'm 42 , there is def a lot of people younger than me when I go , not much jail bait but certainly a lot in the 30 + age group

For a pre drink you should pop to Pierre Whites Bar in the mailbox, the views (landscape & female) are fairly amazing.

Anyone been? I've been told the views are stunning but the food is bang average

sadly the age rule doesn't apply in your case MJ :-)

I'm 42 , there is def a lot of people younger than me when I go , not much jail bait but certainly a lot in the 30 + age group

S'OK, I hate clubs anyway, always did.

Last time I was 'clubbing' (although I don't think the actual word existed) in Brum, the choice was basically The Rum Runner or Barbarellas. Didn't mind if there was a decent live band (top of my head: BeBop Deluxe) and I suppose it was a way of carrying on drinking after the pubs shut at 11.00 (no exceptions). But it was massively overpriced pissy lager - sometimes as much as 50p a pint. :)

You can go join the 100 or so idiots outside the bullring if you like. Somehow made 5live news
What was it? I nearly missed my train as they wouldn't let people leave the bullring.

Some Mentals kicking off about that crap American film taking the mick out of Mohammed. apparently.

Best not show them The Chronicles of Riddick or Rush Hour 2

Anyone been? I've been told the views are stunning but the food is

bang average

I went for a birthday meal. you are correct,stunning views but not impressed by the food.at all.

For food I prefer San Carlo, been eating there for about ten years and Pierres place was nowhere near the same standard which is a pity because as a venue its wonderful.

Physically 35, Mentally 20.

Physically 35, Mentally 20.

Both would put you well below the average in Flares.

Â