Things to Do in Birmingham When You're There

slovenian

Hello guys

I'll be coming to Brum for the Baggies games. This will be my third trip to your city, this time there will be eight of us. We'll be there from Thursday evening until Sunday.

I'm looking for any advices how to best spend our time there. Where to go out on Friday and Saturday night, can you recommend any pubs or clubs?

Is the pre match atmosphere in the The Adventurers Pub the best around? Which pub is the liveliest after the match?

Thanks for any advice

Im interested to know what things are to be done in Birmingham when your not there :D
I assumed it was a play on "Things to do in Denver when you're dead".

indeed, i saw it the other day and thought it was a nice title :)

You have picked an odd week for gigs. Rihanna and Cliff Richard both play the NEC while you are in town though! There is a Nirvana tribute night on in Eddie's Rock Club (near the Mailbox) on the Friday night you are in Birmingham, which might be a laugh.

a bit of a drive but I think Warwick castle is a great day out.

Tsh! It's barely half an hour on the train! ;)

You have picked an odd week for gigs. Rihanna and Cliff Richard both play the NEC while you are in town though! There is a Nirvana tribute night on in Eddie's Rock Club (near the Mailbox) on the Friday night you are in Birmingham, which might be a laugh.

a bit of a drive but I think Warwick castle is a great day out.

Tsh! It's barely half an hour on the train! ;)

Or 10 minute walk from my house !

I'd be more impressed if you lived in the castle. Out of interest, how often do you get the train into work? You must have traveled with The_Rev at some point!

Â