Xbox One

hogso

I never said you did, try and read next time. As sam said go online and you'll see thousands of people who think they're experts and dont say it like xbox isnt capable of 1080p because it wont have it for a few games.

Not about being a fanboy eh, ok then.

Like I just said, I don't even think they're Sony fans, just bandwagon jumpers who probably won't get either. I think Youtube is the worst for it at the minute, literally every video relating to the Xbox has commenters at war with each other, funny stuff.

A lot of them are fanboys though, on both sides. Read something on the internet and then use it in their debates like they know what they're talking about :D

Neither of them will be perfect and each will have faults in abundance, especially at launch, like today it has been announced that the PS4 cannot play 3D Blu-rays. 

The numbers arguments that these 12 year old kids are having though are indeed ridiculous.

Yeah, the whole thing about arguing about which console is better/which people should buy is just silly. You should have the games you want to play decide which console you should buy, not the other way around. For me, it's PS4 cos SARPBC2.

In fairness, some debate is totally fine going along those same lines, as the definition of 'console' and what it 'should' do is becoming increasingly blurred.

You don't need to be an expert to know that 1080p is better than 720p.

It's not about being a fanboy, it's simple vetting to know which product to spend a significant amount of money on.

Of course, although I expect this to be launch issues rather than something that will be ongoing. 

As for fanboys, it's probably just bandwagon jumpers more than actual Sony fan's to be fair, I doubt the majority of these people slating the Xbox will buy either console. Whichever you buy, just be happy and enjoy the games I guess, you opting for the PS4 or the XONE, Kwan? 

I'm getting the PS4 at launch because it's cheaper and they've had the better run in on exclusive games recently.

I'll probably be getting the X1 next summer after TItanfall or failing that in a year or so when they've got some better exclusives and ironed out all the resolution issues.

http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/microsoft-could-kill-bing-and-sell-xbox-if-elop-gets-ceo-job-1197798

Apparently Elop, the guy who pretty much ruined Nokia, is on the shortlist to become CEO of Microsoft. Bloomberg are reporting that if he did get the job he want's Microsoft to focus their energy, in turn probably hoping to sell off Bing and also the Xbox parts of the company.

The 'Sega Xbox' anybody?

I doubt Elop will get the job and I also doubt Microsoft would sell either Bing or Xbox, but to see it as a possibility is mad. I agree it would be interesting for either Samsung or Google if they had to step in, I love Samsung hardware.

Looking good so far for the XBOs as nothing about them breaking has come out yet.

I know it's not released but some people must have got hold of them and the reviewers have.

GameSpot are starting their coverage tomorrow from 2pm, doing a live stream I think like they did with the PS4.

Â