Montenegro v England Euro 2012 qualifier

andykeenan

thanks wiggyrichard, i agree with every word, i think he is absolutely superb

Could you at least start using other words to describe players than 'superb'?

"once in a generation". That do? ;)

thanks wiggyrichard, i agree with every word, i think he is absolutely superb

Could you at least start using other words to describe players than 'superb'?

"once in a generation". That do? ;)

How about 'brill'? Do kids still say 'brill'?

Is Jovetic out for Montenegro? If he is then i think England will get the point they need though a performance like vs Wales last month could spring a Montenegro win as Vucinic is a lot better finisher than Earnshaw

he will be 10x the player john terry is imo

Slight exaggeration there mate :lol:

He'd probably have ethan moore in the England side aswell if he had chance.

If you want to know how good a player actually is, its usually the opposite of what SGC thinks

SGC thinks Shay Given is overrated, but he's one of the best keepers in the premiership.

SGC thinks ethan moore is better than messi, when he's crap and will be lucky if he's still playing professional football in the a few years.

give it a rest CBV you muppet

he will be 10x the player john terry is imo

Slight exaggeration there mate :lol:

He'd probably have ethan moore in the England side aswell if he had chance.

If you want to know how good a player actually is, its usually the opposite of what SGC thinks

SGC thinks Shay Given is overrated, but he's one of the best keepers in the premiership.

SGC thinks ethan moore is better than messi, when he's crap and will be lucky if he's still playing professional football in the a few years.

give it a rest CBV you muppet

Only when you decided to spare us the usual bullshit about shit players being superb, and genuinely good ones, being overrated.

Anymore pearls of wisdom for us tonight?

Only when you decided to spare us the usual bullshit about shit players being superb, and genuinely good ones, being overrated.

Oi that Mark Davies is a top class player and so good he cant get into bottom of table Bolton team

Looking at Bolton's goals against column this year, you have to question Gary Cahill's talent/ability. There's no hiding from the stats

He isnt helped by KNight and Robinson who arent great and Boyata who is young but doesnt look special. Also midfield of Muamba and NRC offer nothing to them either so they get swamped

Looking at Bolton's goals against column this year, you have to question Gary Cahill's talent/ability. There's no hiding from the stats

Even at our lowest ebb last year, we should have easily scored 5 at The Reebok. Cahill flatters to deceive IMO, better on the ball & attacking than actually raw defending

Oi that Mark Davies is a top class player and so good he cant get into bottom of table Bolton team

i think he is a superb player who will mature into 1 of the best in the business

i think he is a superb player who will mature into 1 of the best in the business

:lol:

Â