Montenegro v England Euro 2012 qualifier

andykeenan

I'm sure Jones will improve, but I actually happen to think that he's positionally suspect at the moment.

rubbish, he is almost the complete player at the age of 19, i think he will go down as a modern great, he is that good

He's back! :D

I'm sure Jones will improve, but I actually happen to think that he's positionally suspect at the moment.

rubbish, he is almost the complete player at the age of 19, i think he will go down as a modern great, he is that good

Would you say he's a "once in a generation" player?

He's back! :D

:D never went away! he is superb

potentially yes, he is that good

potentially yes, he is that good

I personally rate Jones very highly to, cracking player, has it all.

I actually agree with SGC in that if he fills his potential, there is no reason why he cant end up being the best centre half to come out of this country for many many years.

So yes, as SGC said, potentially he could be a once in a generation player.

£19m will look like peanuts in years to come. Im never normally one to go OTT about a player, but this kid is a very special player.

Jones is a very good player in fairness to SGC but his bursts up forward is one of reasons United were very open in some games especially vs basel last week and he needs to temper these bursts

Jones is a very good player in fairness to SGC but his bursts up forward is one of reasons United were very open in some games especially vs basel last week and he needs to temper these bursts

he is only 19 years old, he will mature and improve as he gets older

he will be 10x the player john terry is imo

Slight exaggeration there mate :lol:

He'd probably have ethan moore in the England side aswell if he had chance.

If you want to know how good a player actually is, its usually the opposite of what SGC thinks

SGC thinks Shay Given is overrated, but he's one of the best keepers in the premiership.

SGC thinks ethan moore is better than messi, when he's crap and will be lucky if he's still playing professional football in the a few years.

thanks wiggyrichard, i agree with every word, i think he is absolutely superb

Could you at least start using other words to describe players than 'superb'?

Â