Montenegro v England Euro 2012 qualifier

andykeenan

Cant be the only one who thinks FA are being hypocritical here. If he does same on weekend vs Liverpool they will give him a 3 game ban.

agree, its violent conduct which is an automatic 3 match ban in this country, not buying into this "if he was french blah blah blah" bollocks on twitter/facebook

fully deserved

Annoying, but expected.

I don't think there's any doubt that Capello will pick him for the tournament. He's easily our best player... Should we get through to the QFs, we'll need him.

Anyone think that this opportunity might just get Gabby even more fired up this year?

We should take him. We have no other world class players in the final third. We can still take 3/4 other good strikers, I mean who is his place going to go to?

Defoe, Crouch, Carroll, Zamora ...?

If everything is going really well and we're playing well, he can stay on the bench after group stages and be impact from bench, if we scrape through our group then we will add another option, a bloody good one too.

Don't see any reason why we wouldn't take him myself.

Umm, because he's banned for our first three games and has proven time and time again that he hasn't got the right attitude when it comes to England. If he carried his Man U performances into the national team then I'd say yeah, take him, but the fact is he doesn't.

We should take him. We have no other world class players in the final third. We can still take 3/4 other good strikers, I mean who is his place going to go to?

Defoe, Crouch, Carroll, Zamora ...?

If everything is going really well and we're playing well, he can stay on the bench after group stages and be impact from bench, if we scrape through our group then we will add another option, a bloody good one too.

Sturridge will be at the finals I reckon, he is excellent.

Â