Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I hate all this 'well it is Man City' - there have already been, and will continue to be, Clubs that give them a good run in any game, and they will get beaten.

Too defeatist by miles.

We have been poor. The last thing we need is to find excuses.

Let's face it we had this coming and over the next few months there is a good chance we will get another couple of hammerings. I blame our shit owner and board! I wish he would **** off back to the states For good!

BYy shit I presume you mean not rich enough. Ultimately that's the only thing that defines an owners qualities nowadays.

We will take another couple of hammerings, we're playing in a league where there are a small number of teams that are massively better equipped than the rest of us.

Today feels like a 3rd round cup tie with us cast as minnows.

I hate the Premier League.

Scott just ignore me, I am Mr.**** off today :evil:

I don't buy this 'they're just much better' rationale. We demonstrated early on that we could give them a game. Our ball retention then turned shocking. All their goals have been very cheap. We've looked much worse after half time when we should have come out at looking more focused and energised. Ireland's off despite promising attacking play, and Heskey is still on despite being a liability today (and I'm a fan of his).

So much of that is stuff which we bear responsibility for, and has nothing to do with a billionaire sheikh.

Totally Spot On.

Let's face it we had this coming and over the next few months there is a good chance we will get another couple of hammerings. I blame our shit owner and board! I wish he would **** off back to the states For good!

By shit I presume you mean not rich enough. Ultimately that's the only thing that defines an owners qualities nowadays.

We will take another couple of hammerings, we're playing in a league where there are a small number of teams that are massively better equipped than the rest of us.

Today feels like a 3rd round cup tie with us cast as minnows.

I hate the Premier League.

yep agree...the sooner the likes of city piss off and start a super league with all the tv rights and awful kick off times the better. we are miles behind these clubs as are most of the teams in this league. better teams than us will also receive hidings away to man city because of the wealth of talent they have purchased.

but of course, its all randy's fault isnt it...

I hate all this 'well it is Man City' - there have already been, and will continue to be, Clubs that give them a good run in any game, and they will get beaten.

Too defeatist by miles.

We have been poor. The last thing we need is to find excuses.

I have to say that, whilst Id consider myyself one of the more supportive Mcleish fans I didn't like the comment about it being a bonus game - the fact that that is exactly how I as a fan feel for this game I can sympathise but I don't want our manager publically saying so, wrong messages and all that.

oh arse. 4-1