Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

At least Milner maintained a dignified silence in the press unlike Gareth 'I'm only leaving for Champions League footy' Barry

And he's got that now. He is in a team thats going places both domestically and on the continent. what a word removed...

When he went there they weren't even in the UEFA Cup.

He went back on his word.

He lied to the fans.

And don't forgot him slating MON in the papers.

Milner did none of the sort.

Not bothering to listen to the commentary on Five Live, just checking the websites periodically. Why? If you spend half a billion pounds building a side, no sorry two sides, capable of both getting Champions League football and winning the Premiership who are playing a side who have spent roughly 15% of that its hardly a game.

I expected a drubbing and guess what...that is precisely what we are getting.

Lerner has took us backwards despite all his hype about us being in the Champions League within 5 years. Man City were nobodies when he took over yet they have gone forwards and so have others (even Stoke City FFS!!).

We have an owner with no ambition and a manager with no idea so get used to watching us being outclassed and beaten because it is going to be our staple diet whilst the current regime are there.

TBH I cared more when we conceded a stupid **** late equaliser against 10-man QPR.

Man City always beat us at home so I was never going to bank on us getting anything other than a bumming from this game. Hence why I dropped Given and managed to put Kompany in my defence for FF.

6 shots on goal today, very much the epitome of anti-football.

I'd be interested to see the stats of all the other sides who have played at Citeh recently before everyone starts the usual witch hunt.

Let's just be clear about this.

We're being well beaten by a team that have a completely different set of resources than us. While we've sold our best players, they've got hundreds of millions on the bench.

We had a go, but aren't good enough

Move on

If you can't hack it, support City - they'll win most weeks.

What can you do against a team that has 4 20 million plus signings in a so called weakened team? 3 20 million plus on the bench and their most expensive strikers nowhere to be seen.

Not even mentioning wages.

We have one player that cost over 10 million.

We're simply up against the impossible.

We have an owner with no ambition and a manager with no idea so get used to watching us being outclassed and beaten because it is going to be our staple diet whilst the current regime are there.

I think that's a tad unfair. The simple fact is that Learner just does not have the money to compete at the top half of the Premier League so is 'cutting his losses' so to speak. The ambition was there but as with many teams the funds just aren't.

Lerner has took us backwards despite all his hype about us being in the Champions League within 5 years. Man City were nobodies when he took over yet they have gone forwards

:crylaugh:

Are you HONESTLY, trying to say a) he should have kept us ahead of the richest side in the world or B) that it was his fault that man city were taken over by zakillionaire oil tycoons?