The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Van Gaal would move to us with no transfer budget of note,he would stand no nonsense thats for sure but he is probably looking for a CL club.

i have no doubt you are right, but one can dream though

he was the manager i wanted in the summer also, and to think i was shitting my pants thinking we would be lumbered with mark hughes who i dont think is more than average.

how i would have taken that knowing what i know now.

while it is not nice for anyone to lose their job, thousands of people every day it seems are losing their jobs, i think G C losing his job and stil getting a 12 month pay off would cushion the blow of being made unemployed.

i think he would do well at someone llike leeds (no disrespect to leeds) but his football philosophy does not work at villa on any level

i also dont ( despite wishful thinking) think nzog and ireland who both played for newcastle, nozog slightly more than ireland

are doing anything other than airing their frustrations after a piss poor second half

i would genuinely be suprised if all these twits or what ever the **** they are are all true, just seems a quick way of spreading bull shit. it used to be wives talking, thats how bull shit spread, now its tw@ter

We've gone from Gregory to van Gaal in a matter of minutes.

no athough as a pro G C i expect nothing but deliberate attempts to misread, i think people suggested who THEY would want

NOT who they expected to come in

huge difference but in a G C supporters mind, it all gets mixed up

very odd.

We've gone from Gregory to van Gaal in a matter of minutes.

no athough as a pro G C i expect nothing but deliberate attempts to misread, i think people suggested who THEY would want

NOT who they expected to come in

huge difference but in a G C supporters mind, it all gets mixed up

very odd.

Just wow.

When you have 23 shots on target in 2 games there is not much more you can, We need a bit of luck to go our way.

As for blaming the manager, I think some players need to look at Robbie Keane, Only here for 6 games but doing more and cares then some players.

You can he should drop players, yes we have some decent youngsters but throwing them all in is a big gamble

You drop the whole back 4 it will be Lichaj - Baker - Collins - Stevens. Would you really play that against Man City.

Don't worry lads, Paul Faulkner said we're aiming for Europe this season, but McLeish is closer to relegation zone than Europe, so surely that must mean he has failed and is close to getting the sack?

There seems to be no signs of it happening though. Oh Paul Faulkner you. You had us fooled didn't you? Who would have thought the club's real intention was to survive in the league so our chairman can cash in his Sky cheque next season?

I do not think Lerner can afford to get rid.

Mcleish is working to a plan, a project. to change that now for Lerner would be disaster and he would not get another manager (certainly none of the likes mentioned here) to manage us under the restrictions. For the club to get better Lerner has to go. And soon

Â