The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think Lerner can afford to get rid.

Mcleish is working to a plan, a project. to change that now for Lerner would be disaster and he would not get another manager (certainly none of the likes mentioned here) to manage us under the restrictions. For the club to get better Lerner has to go. And soon[/quote

Its so hard too stomach this Reality though Richard it really is :(

Sure he can, we will just reduce the wage budget yet further.

We are a shambles of a club being rub by people who haven't a clue what they are doing and we will be the ones who pay the price.

Really? Because I'm telling you now, if he's still here at the beginning of next season I can see attendances consistently being under 30,000.

Sure he can, we will just reduce the wage budget yet further.

We are a shambles of a club being rub by people who haven't a clue what they are doing and we will be the ones who pay the price.

Really? Because I'm telling you now, if he's still here at the beginning of next season I can see attendances consistently being under 30,000.

If he was bothered about attendances he wouldn't have hired McLeish.

I agree with you about the attendances next season by the way but I don't think Lerner is all that bothered he has other priorities now.

Match day income is important but its not the most important thing in terms of our income and is quite easily balanced out by the ever decreasing wage bill.

I don't know.

The QPR attendence wasn't below 30k.

How do you think match day attendance is recorded?

Is it based on:

A) people who actually click through a turnstile on match day; or

B) the number of season ticket holders plus the number of match day tickets sold for the game regardless of whether they turn up or not.

I'm not sure you are correct there. I mean you are saying there that even if the ground was completely empty for a match the club would say we had a 20,000 attendance (or whatever the number of ST we have) legally I do not think they can do that

I'm pretty sure that the attendance is people in attendance, the clue is kind of in the word attendance. While the number of tickets sold is er the number of tickets sold ;)

If we say the attendance is 25k that means there are that many people in the stadium.

Next season that is the sort of figure I think they will be looking at for some home games if things continue as they are now.

Cant believe we are actually having a debate on what constitutes attendance! The club PR machine will be thrilled that we find this important when the whole club is slowly going to shite

Â