The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Next manager odds are in from Victor Chandler and Stan James:

Martinez is 2/1, Lambert 3/1, Neil Lennon 10/1, Curbishley 12/1, and for some odd reason Ole Gunnar Solksjaer is 14/1

Curbishley's name always pops up - he's shit, what an uninspiring choice he would be.

Has to be Martinez.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange the OS have not noticed everything being tweeted to #AVFC is going on the the site. Terrible slagging of McLeish, Whooops! Its like they have done it on purpose.

It's just been taken down.

I wonder if they'll even bother releasing one of those season review dvd's this year.

LMFAO that would probebly sell as much as the season ticket renewals

Worst season for over hundred years! Not good enough

Strange the OS have not noticed everything being tweeted to #AVFC is going on the the site. Terrible slagging of McLeish, Whooops! Its like they have done it on purpose.

It's just been taken down.

And I'd imagine someone is in big trouble for doing it in the first place.

Martinez is 2/1, Lambert 3/1, Neil Lennon 10/1, Curbishley 12/1, and for some odd reason Ole Gunnar Solksjaer is 14/1

Curbishley's name always pops up - he's shit, what an uninspiring choice he would be.

Has to be Martinez.

The Sunday Times appear to have Martinez earmarked for Liverpool, one of the slightly more attractive jobs likely to be on the market this summer.

Has to be Martinez.

The Sunday Times appear to have Martinez earmarked for Liverpool, one of the slightly more attractive jobs likely to be on the market this summer.

They won't get rid of King Kenny, surely? :)

Why would Martinez want to come to Villa? He can do no wrong at Wigan with a squad that is probably even bette than ours. He will probably have more money to spend and the team just finished above us. Wages may be a factor but would we even offer that much more?

Why would Martinez want to come to Villa? He can do no wrong at Wigan with a squad that is probably even bette than ours. He will probably have more money to spend and the team just finished above us. Wages may be a factor but would we even offer that much more?

The cancellation of the season ticket help session is interesting. Obviously will probably turn out to be nothing but very strange.

They don't need a season ticket help session. How hard is it to say 'I ain't buying one until McLeish is gone, bye'.

Why? He'd be my preferred choice from that list.

Man U Reserves manager from 2008-2010.

Won the Tippeligaen in his first season at his old club Molde. Big deal you say but was the club's first title ever in a league that Rosenborg has won 15 of the last 20 titles.

More money and he'll have to work an even bigger miracle next season with alot of his team leaving on free's and no money to spend.

He can bring Figueroa and Diame with him (both on Frees), Al Habsi is very good but so is Given. Sell Fonz and likely one of Bent/Gabby bring in a v. good striker and Victor Moses. Wouldnt be against him bringing McCarthy either.

As long as he buys better CB's than he had at Wigan he'd be laughing. I'd also be very worried that our squad would contain five of last seasons Wigan players but depends how much he got to spend on new CB's and 2 new midfielders and another Winger. (and the quality of those players)

Why? He'd be my preferred choice from that list.

Man U Reserves manager from 2008-2010.

Won the Tippeligaen in his first season at his old club Molde. Big deal you say but was the club's first title ever in a league that Rosenborg has won 15 of the last 20 titles.

Yeah me two, would love to have him here.

He just has to go. He has to go before he does more damage, before someone attacks him or before he sacrifices what's left of his dignity and self worth in trying to prove he can do a job that he quite simply isn't capable of.

Apparently he's a very nice bloke - if that's the case then Lerner should sack the manager to save the man.

Â