The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what, if we get a new manager in next season I'd absolutely love to beat Man United and stick it in Ferguson's fat red face. I think his comments are absolutely insulting to the club. Hope City win tomorrow.

Absolutely shameless. Is he really trying to pretend he's actually over-achieved with the squad this season?! Sacking cannot come soon enough. Hopefully announced soon after meeting with Faulkner on Monday.

I seriously won't be able to handle next season if he'll still be here.

I know it's not a "proper fan" thing to do but I think I'll try, even though it will be hard, to follow football and the Villa more passively and try to do something else on Saturdays. His football and all around negativity is soul crushing for a football fan.

All this crap about DOL, Doncaster, the third party, Martinez, Lambert blah blah blah.......it doesn't matter one jot.

Mcleish is a SHIT manager.

4 Homes wins all season = SHIT

7 wins all season = SHIT

37 games, 37 goals = SHIT

Not even trying to win a match = SHIT

playing 7 defenders = SHIT

playing against 10 men and defending = SHIT

the only team in the prem not to score from a corner = SHIT

SHIT in = SHIT out

He deserves all the abuse he gets. I hope for all hopes that all the fans going to Norwich give him constant hell for 90 minutes....

......just like he has given it to us for 37 games this season.

This.

Also DOL > Mcleish.

Pressed on his future, the former Scotland boss said: "I anticipate still being here next season, yes.

"It's not something I have even thought about. You are speculating, it's all hypothetical."

:shock:

"I have emailed Paul, he's away on business just now and I have asked when we can sit down next week. He says he is back and available from Monday all next week."

:wink:

Pressed on his future, the former Scotland boss said: "I anticipate still being here next season, yes.

"It's not something I have even thought about. You are speculating, it's all hypothetical."

:shock:

"I have emailed Paul, he's away on business just now and I have asked when we can sit down next week. He says he is back and available from Monday all next week."

:wink:

I think its Mcleish who will be available from Monday next week.............................and probably some time after that !

Â