The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Richard Sadlier on RTE here in Ireland is probably only pundit that I have heard say the reason fans dont like him is not where he came but his style of play and excuses.

Why cant Sky be like that as Jeff Stelling said why was he getting abuse as he kept us up

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Moxley ‏ @Neil_Moxley_DM

Sorry guys, he just did not sound like a man who thinks he is off...questions about the chanting were just brushed aside.

FFFUUUUUUUU!!!

I think what some of us expect is that those fans that moan and do **** all like some on here would actually stop moaning and slagging off those that actually do something.

I think that the problem you have is that you expect everyone to agree to everything the 'protestors' are doing, without question.

As far as I am concerned everyone has the right to follow what they believe, and some may not wish to tie themselves to a faceless organisation such as 'MOMS'.

I didn't see any flyers today, and I thought that the vocal protest at the end of the game was appropriately timed. The choice of song, a play on the godawful "It's your round", probably meant that it wasn't heard as a protest, but rather as any old rendition of the song.

I'll do the protestors a deal. If McLeish stays and they want to organise an effective boycott of a single Premier League next season, then I'll join the boycott.

But don't ask me to chant obscenities and heap nasty vitriol on individuals, because I won't.

I think what some of us expect is that those fans that moan and do **** all like some on here would actually stop moaning and slagging off those that actually do something.

I think that the problem you have is that you expect everyone to agree to everything the 'protestors' are doing, without question.

As far as I am concerned everyone has the right to follow what they believe, and some may not wish to tie themselves to a faceless organisation such as 'MOMS'.

I didn't see any flyers today, and I thought that the vocal protest at the end of the game was appropriately timed. The choice of song, a play on the godawful "It's your round", probably meant that it wasn't heard as a protest, but rather as any old rendition of the song.

I'll do the protestors a deal. If McLeish stays and they want to organise an effective boycott of a single Premier League next season, then I'll join the boycott.

But don't ask me to chant obscenities and heap nasty vitriol on individuals, because I won't.

I think that the problem with you is that you didn't read my post correctly.

Go back and have another read.

I never asked anyone to chant obscenities and heap nasty vitriol on individuals and I never asked everyone to agree with everything the protesters are doing.

I don't think there's a chance he'll be sacked before Norwich whatever happens, Randy will want to let him see out the season.

I still lean towards thinking he'll be sacked at the end of the season, but I'm less certain than I was before the match today, and more vocal protest would certainly have helped.

I don't go to games - it's difficult enough to escape the kids to see half the match on a dodgy stream - but if he does stay then my interest in trying to catch any matches at all will drop to zero I think.

Even the spurs fans were singing "going down m'lord going down"

Our tune is catching on

Seemed to be some good banter going on with the north lower and spurs today

Very funny at one point

Left before the "lap of honour" but they said on the radio that mc didn't come out......shows how "decent" he his..hmmmm what a joke....needs to leave our club now!

the lap of honour is for the players...the manager never takes part. just sayin...

Our tune is catching on

Very funny at one point

What was being sung? Sounded good on TV.

Our tune is catching on

Very funny at one point

I agree - I loved the point where they where pretending that they'd scored a goal taking the piss out of the spurs fans and they all started bouncing around :'( classic! Hope they do that more often - love a bit of character form the lower North stand :D

Mcleish should do the honourable thing and walk at the end of the season

It was mostly mock celebration banter

The spurs lot went wild first half thinking they'd scored when in fact it had gone just wide hit the hoarding then hit the net from behind

The villa lot took the piss big time

Very funny

Rumour doing the rounds that Commoli is coming in as DOF above McLeish!

There's been a rumour going around since the Bolton defeat that McLeish was going at the end of the season.

Those damn rumour mongers!

Does McLeish actually know you get 3 points for a win, maybe he's suffering from premature dementia and thinks he's back in 1980 when you still got 2 points for a win.

Would explain a lot

Ha just seen this on Twitter. Going by the BGT rapper guy,

Have you ever been in the situation where you lost or drew all your games at home? #WhereMeClue #WhereMeGoals #AVFC

Did McLeish get out of the dugout today? If not that's 2 games in a row he's been too afraid to do so and reason #27 he has to go. There's no way he can stay if he's worried about antagonising his own team's supporters every time he steps out of the dugout.

What a pathetic state our club has got itself into.

Â