The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Worse than all of that, he referred to Old Trafford as "the theatre of dreams" in a post-match interview.

I've never known any of our managers to be so close to getting down on their knees and blowing the opposition. I'd rather than Doh'Leary in charge than this imbecile.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To sum up the club at the moment, it looks like:

The Chairman doesnt care

The Manager doesnt care

The Players do not care

The Media do not care

The Fans are getting close to spontaneously combusting.

Just what in the blazes is going on? Does anybody bloody care about what amounts to a systematic dismantling of the playing staff, atmosphere and ambition within the club?

Get this muppet out now!

sums it up quite nicely I think... the problem is the club needs re-structuring... from the very top. If we manage to stay up, the whole club structure needs to be evaluated, firstly by sacking Faulkner, who holds the door open for Mcleish on his way out.

Then employ someone with a bit of Villa history in their veins to replace Faulkner, and let them structure the club with young and ambitious personel. From backroom staff to coaches right down to the tea lady if needs be. But these people need to have targets and goals of their own and in the best interest of the club.

Start off with looking at what we want to acheive (stabilising the club in the top flight for a start) and how we can progress on the right path using the ammount of money available, this may take time, but what else do we have? We cant go for a quick fix and plough throw money at it (at least thats what it seems), so a plan needs to be put into place of how we can progress with long term gain and not short term loss..

Anyone within football knows that Villa are a big club and I fully believe that if Lerner was to restructure the club and start acting like a true leader he could turn this all around...

The BIGGER question is does he really want to do it? cause at this moment he is not showin any signs of wanting too.. This club and the Fans certainly deserve better than the last 2 seasons...but only one man can change our status as a club at the moment and that man is Lerner.

Worse than all of that, he referred to Old Trafford as "the theatre of dreams" in a post-match interview.

Sounds like the sort of bloke who would come home from work and find another bloke **** his wife and say "Oh well, he did have a big cock so I guess I shouldn't complain".

Sounds like the sort of bloke who would come home from work and find another bloke **** his wife and say "Oh well, he did have a big cock so I guess I shouldn't complain".

Mandingo 4 - 0 Alex McLeish

That's quite possibly the funniest but saddest thing (re how the hell he is in charge of our club) i have read on this site

Awful awful manager.

I honestly can't believe how bad we've been for 99% for this season.

I knew the football would be poor but I thought he would at least get the horribe basics right like being hard to score against and not giving away cheap goals from set pieces.

He's even failing at those things which are supposed to be his forte.

I tried to give him time but lost my patience after Wigan away which was desperate and apart from the Fulham game, the results and performances have been awful ever since.

Ellis would have had this clown's P45 signed, sealed and delivered about 2 months ago.

Ellis would never have hired McLeish in the first place.

Yep just like he would never appoint someone like Graham Turner or Billy McNeill and see the champions of Europe relegated to the second division five years later.

Anyways that's bye the bye, Mcleish should be sacked for the, frankly embarrasing comments on the OS.Truly astonishing and disgraceful.

There is a little part of me now hopes we get relegated as its probably the only way we will get rid of the useless **** we have as a manager.

The slightly bigger problem is our clueless owner. The elephant in the room is how we get rid of our mute owner. As i said on another thread he really is the very worst owner in the Premership. Devoid of ideas, intellect and ability. Bit like the manager really. Will he attend a game this season and see how useless we really are?........No chance.

He lives close to me so I might start protesting outside his house.

That way I can't be accused of upsetting the players by his supporters !!!!!!!!!

Stick his postcode on here and the problem will be 'solved' within 48 hours ;-)

He lives close to me so I might start protesting outside his house.

That way I can't be accused of upsetting the players by his supporters !!!!!!!!!

Stick his postcode on here and the problem will be 'solved' within 48 hours ;-)

:D

"The young lions have come to the Theatre of Dreams, the champions, a world-class club side playing against people like Scholes thinking can we get close to them, can we stop them playing?

His words from the OS. Imagine the fear he instills his players heads with coming up against an elite team at the 'Theatre of Dreams'! What a clown!! Its not like VP is a **** cow shed. Paul Scholes is 104 years old too!

He now even admits his tactics are simply to try and get close to them and stop them playing.

Simply **** off your useless ball bag!

Â